Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Jessica.

ACOT Employee

Cherry Box Challenge
For this challenge FIVE winners will win a We R Memory Keepers Tear Guide! In this challenge you can make whatever you please, but you have to use an item found in one of your Cherry Boxes! *hint* If you don’t have a Cherry Box subscription you can look at our “Inside the Cherry Box” Blog post to see what products you can use to participate. 
This challenge lasts all weekend from Friday, May 1 - Sunday, May 3 (11:59 pm EST). Just post a picture of your finished project in this thread along with what month’s box you used a product from.  This challenge can be combined with other challenges as long as the other challenge permits it. New layouts only.

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: Cherry Box Challenge
Cool, Jessica!  Thanks for letting us all play along!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I haven't really scrapped or shopped in the last 6 months, but I do have 1 item from all those boxes, - the ink applicator tool, so I will have to use that. (Luckily I really like to use it). Thanks for letting everyone participate. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

I have looked at the boxes, but it is difficult to see which color of ink/pens are included. For instance, when I click on the link to see the "Brush pen" included in the first box on the page, it takes me to a page with what looks like all the brush pens in the store. Does that mean that I can use any brush pen? I don´t have any new products in my stash, so if I´m doing this challenge, it has to be using one of the "staples" included!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I love seeing inside the Cherry Boxes!  💖
Image Image ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Very cool! Thanks so much for letting us see inside the box and participate!
Susan

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm going to use the Nuvo Crystal drops from the November Box.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Jessica.

ACOT Employee

sfjortoft wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm
I have looked at the boxes, but it is difficult to see which color of ink/pens are included. For instance, when I click on the link to see the "Brush pen" included in the first box on the page, it takes me to a page with what looks like all the brush pens in the store. Does that mean that I can use any brush pen? I don´t have any new products in my stash, so if I´m doing this challenge, it has to be using one of the "staples" included!
You can use any color of that product. A lot of times in the Cherry Boxes people get the same products in different colors.

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Jessica77 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:01 pm
sfjortoft wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm
You can use any color of that product. A lot of times in the Cherry Boxes people get the same products in different colors.

Great! Thanks!

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I have a Christmas Cherry Box, so I used 2 different washi tapes and 2 different brads on my lo.

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

I want to participate too!  I do have the Our House ephemera and frames and tags.  Thank you for showing us the cherry boxes!  I like what is inside...hmmm!  Debra
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Here is my entry:
And I used the following:
February Box-Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide
July Box-Squeeze the Day and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide

Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

Image  I used the Tattered Rose Ink Oxide after I put gesso down on a white sheet of yardstick.    I swiped the ink across the page straight from the pad.   I love how these challenges make you think outside the box.  The photo was a happy accident.  I was trying to print a 4x6 and a huge print came out.  I figured, what the heck, I'll use it.  
Jan G.

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

jcsmaestra wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:44 pm
I have a Christmas Cherry Box, so I used 2 different washi tapes and 2 different brads on my lo.

I love the design!  
Jan G.

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi! Can we make anything or just a layout? Thanks!

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I found the Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day in the July Cherry Box and hope to use some of it for my layout.

Here's my finished layout:

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Jessica.

ACOT Employee

ratgirl wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm
Hi! Can we make anything or just a layout? Thanks!

You can make anything you want! I just want to see how Cherry Box items are used ☺️

Becky Bitting

Cherry Blossom

I used Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers to color the yellow flowers (April box).
Visit Me on YouTube Here

DivingIn2020

Cherry Blossom

cool

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I used the Carta Bella 6x6 pad and washi tape from the May Box

Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71