We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

September "Build me a Layout" challenge - edited with TWO winners!!
THERE WERE OVER 30 of you doing this challenge this month, so I had to draw twice!!! It's only fair!!!

So gift cards have been ordered for Scrappinmom99 and JAire both!  Congratulations ladies!!!

So this month let's turn our eyes two places:  One, that stack of cardstock.  Pull a sheet off, and give yourself a bonus if you begin with a white piece of cardstock.  Then go to the other place, that ever growing box/drawer/table full of scraps.  You may use as little or as much of that scrap paper as you want on the cardstock, but only scraps can be used this time.  If you have an almost full sheet of 12x12 in your scrap drawer, it counts.  Nothing too big (or too small) is disqualified. 

As for the rest - embellishments, title, journaling, etc - the skies the limit.  So you basically are using up the scraps and a sheet of cardstock for this month.  And I will count your name twice for using white cardstock, even if you cover it completely in scraps. 

Same as always - multiple entries are fine, and I will choose a $5 GC to the winner at random at the end of the month, September 30.  Any questions, please PM me.  Thanks!!

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Re: September "Build me a Layout" challenge
Thanks, Sher ! I really enjoyed last months Challenge. Looking forward to doing a few of these, because like most of us, I have a Bunch!, of scraps!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Thanks for the great challenge Sher! While going through my scrap box looking for green and red pieces to use, I found... STRAWBERRY scraps. I only had as much left as what you see here, but just like me to forget what I even have. PERFECT for the page I was putting together for this and never would have been found or used up if I wasn't pushed to used scraps for this LO. Awesome!
- Jillian

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Thanks for another push to get rid of the mountains of scraps I have stowed all over the place! 
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

I admit it - I hoard scraps, especially from my 6x6 pads.  So one of my goals this month and going forward is to STOP!  Use them but if they are smaller than 3x2 just say goodbye.  OK...saying goodbye is hard.  So I used them - just for you!!  HA HA  Most of these scraps weren't even long enough to use as one piece so its a bit Frankensteined behind the photos.
The background is actually white - I took the picture at night so the lighting is throwing it off.

Also using for the "D" page in my new Favorite Foods album

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

What a great challenge to use up those scraps and I've been using alot of white background lately. :)
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

fun challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I used up some old boy paper for this layout.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Combined with sketch with a twist.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

I used bits and pieces of scraps from the collection I've been working with for all these Renaissance Faire pics. Great challenge to help "clear the desk"! I combined with the My Mood challenge. 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I have so many scraps - need to use them!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I used some scraps to make the pinwheels.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Here is the page I made from scraps of visit to Legoland in CA with my Grandkids. This LO is my DGGS in Florida! I used the lego man cut out from bag I got in CA and the rest are scraps from paper And some fussy cut blocks. I used a White cardstock for bonus!

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Here is one from me. Used white cs background. Even the die cuts are made on patterned papers.
Also for "What's on TV?" challenge.
Joyce Ann

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you for hosting this challenge! Started out with white cardstock and just went to town with the scraps! Great to make a dent in them  😃  Combined with "Scraplift the GD" challenge

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine using Only SCRAP PAPERS and for the Bonus White CS for the Background. :)

I combined with your ABC Challenge.

Photo of DH relaxing under the palapa at our resort at Punta Cana, DR. (December 2017) :greeninlove:
Bavaro Beach
Image Image ImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

One from me - combined with Make the Cut challenge

Link to LO
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Used some school and a couple other random scraps! My Grandchildren in Texas !

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Great idea for a challenge, Sher! This is my 2nd entry LOL - I have so many scraps to bash so this feels good to get some used up!! Ancient spiderweb paper too. 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee