Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

antenucci

Cherry Tart

Favorite Manufacturer
Hi everyone!
I thought it would be fun to find out what everyone's favorite manufacturer was.  Whether for paper, tools, or whatever else you use to be crafty with, I'd love to know what floats your boat.

antenucci

Cherry Tart

Re: Favorite Manufacturer
I really like Simple Stories, but I have found that Bella Blvd always produces my most favorite layouts that I have created over the years.  I'm interested to try out more PhotoPlay, they have caught my attention lately.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I also love Simple Stories and have lots in my stash.  In addition I love PhotoPlay and Carta Bella. I have bought all the Shimelle collections - maybe not because I love every piece but because I take her classes and watch her FB live videos and love to watch how she uses them.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

My Minds Eye has been one of my favorites fir a long time. I have lost some Manufacturers that I really liked. I Love Maja Design , but rarely buy it. I have a lot of PhotoPlay and echo park for papers.
I use a lot of We R tools, and I use my ATG adhesive gun with 1/2 “ tape a lot!
ImageImageImageImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I seem to buy a lot of Pebbles    I love OneCanoeTwo  I love Crate and Echo Park also

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Doodlebug  :greeninlove: 

ImageImage Image Image  

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I love Graphic 45 as well as Simple Stories and Carta Bella.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Right now I am really loving Pinkfresh Studios collections.  Love all their puffy embellishments and alphas.  So versatile to use with other manufacturers.  I have tons of the major manufacturers (BoBunny, Echo Park, Photoplay, Simple Stories to name a few).  I sold my house last June  and moved into a temporary apartment for 6 months while new house was being built.   So I had to pack and move my scraproom twice.  That really opened my eyes as to how much stuff I have and and how much I had forgotten that I had.  Since I have finally moved to my new house I am currently doing a major purge of papers and embellies.  I'm sure everyone has heard "Out with the old and in with the new".   
 Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I loved Basic Grey back in the day, but now I lean toward Echo Park, Simple Stories and PhotoPlay.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am typically drawn to Simple Stories, Photoplay and Bo Bunny. I love Kaiser Crafts tropical collections.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

I love Echo Park and Bella Blvd. My newest obsession is Vicki Boutin’s line.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I have so many favorites...Authentique, Bella Blvd., Carta Bella, Kaisercraft are a few.  But, I have to say that Photoplay has jumped to the front of the line recently.  I love the themes, designs and everything about this line of paper!
    ImageImage

antenucci

Cherry Tart

Sandi0805 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:35 pm
Right now I am really loving Pinkfresh Studios collections.  Love all their puffy embellishments and alphas.  So versatile to use with other manufacturers.  I have tons of the major manufacturers (BoBunny, Echo Park, Photoplay, Simple Stories to name a few).  I sold my house last June  and moved into a temporary apartment for 6 months while new house was being built.   So I had to pack and move my scraproom twice.  That really opened my eyes as to how much stuff I have and and how much I had forgotten that I had.  Since I have finally moved to my new house I am currently doing a major purge of papers and embellies.  I'm sure everyone has heard "Out with the old and in with the new".   

We've moved quite a few times and it really does make you purge!  I don't keep anything anymore, course I could kick myself in the butt because a few of the collections I still go for and then remember I got rid of them...

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Like Brandy, my go-to back in the day was Basic Grey.  Now my faves are Simple Stories & Echo Park. Photoplay has had some great lines I've really liked, too...I'd love to see them expand their coordinating embellishments!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

It's funny how our favorites change...I used to love Fancy Pants...but haven't bought anything from them in a long while! So my new faves are Tim Holtz, Simple Stories, and Photoplay.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Right now, it's Doodlebug and Echo Park. 

Now, should there ever be a petition drive to bring back Basic Grey or Little Yellow Bicycle, I would most definitely head up those committees.  :greenwinkb:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Simple Stories has always been a favorite as is Echo Park. I really love Pinkfresh, I like Carta Bella, and I'm seeing a lot of Photoplay that I'm interested in.  But there are many more that I like too. I forgot I can't go anywhere without my ATG (Love it).

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

I consistently buy Echo Park, Simple Stories, and Photoplay. I have a lot of Pink Fresh, Kaisercraft, and of course, tons of Disney stuff. I have a ton of Carta Bella and Bo Bunny but haven't bought any recently because the collections just don't speak to me anymore.

I miss Basic Grey adn Scenic Route.

I love my TH stamping platform, and his guillotine trimmer, although it is hard to know exactly where I am cutting so I generally cut papers with me beloved Fiskar trimmer. The EK tools scissors and tweezers are always in my hands. Couldn't live without my ATG 714 tape runner. I really miss my Basic Grey magnetic mat, which is not made anymore. I have the new one by WRMK but the measurements are terrible: US inches across top and bottom, but metric down the sides. Useless to me. I need to find a sticker ruler to add inches down the sides!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Laura wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Right now, it's Doodlebug and Echo Park. 

Now, should there ever be a petition drive to bring back Basic Grey or Little Yellow Bicycle, I would most definitely head up those committees.  :greenwinkb:

Oh yes, LYB! I loved their papers and the myriad of embellishments they had. And the gorgeous colors and themes!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am a long time fan of Bo Bunny, and Kaisercraft. But a few months back I "found" 49 and Market, which I LOVE, and Ella and Viv.

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee