Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

monday qotd
inquiring minds want to know....do you have any nicknames?

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: monday qotd
When I was younger I was called Tina but once I got to about 4th grade, I announced that I would be called Chris from now on. Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

my dad called me Baldy from birth to the time he passed away....i was bald til i was almost 2 and after that ive always had enough hair for 4 ppl on my head...so it became pretty funny
my oldest girls call me Flommy, Flom, Flomster
ive been called CareBear since jr high by many ppl
and my bestie calls me Franny....long story there..LOL
DH calls me several endearments..but nothing unique

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

My name is Kimberly, and my family called me Kim or Kimmie when I young.  Kim is my preferred name... no other nicknames.  DH and I don't even call each other endearments...

When I was a teenager, my brother called me "Our Kim" from a character in a book he'd read.... he even wrote my name on a box of cereal I claimed was mine and didn't want my neices and nephews eating up before I could have any ... (it was Raisen Bran, even! like they really wanted it!  They were just trying to eat up all of it because I wanted it!)Image
Kim

Image Image  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

My immediate family calls me Dean.  Even though my name is spelled dee-anna... it is actually pronounced Dean-na.  Long story with my mom on that... Anyways, co-workers typically call me "D" to not mispronounce my name, lol.  BF calls me ladybug or babe on occasion.  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

not really. I can't stand the nicknames that go with Louise (think yucky rodents or TV shoes from the 70s)
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

When I was little my uncle called me Huckleberry.  But my name is Sharon and I was usually called that when my parents were mad at me.  In school I was Sharon, but close friends and my family have always called me Sherry or Sher.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

My nephew calls me Sissy.... not sure where he came up with that, but it's stuck.  I think that's about the only nickname I have.
Rebecca

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I don't have any nicknames. Occasionally people shorten my name to Val but I don't encourage it because I prefer Valerie.
- Valerie/stateless

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

My real is Joannie & "Jo" is my nickname! But one time my sister wrote a letter to me and to be funny...she wrote "Dear Josephine" but she misspelled it and actually wrote "Dear Joshipine" (moving the "H") and that has stuck between the 2 of us. Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Tam., Tamree (1st and middle combined), my best friends xhubby used to call me Noid. He said my cheeks looked like the Domino's Noid's cheeks.lol Image
  Image Image Image Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

My birth name is sue- which I totally have always hated!!!! So when I turned 17 and graduated I from then on told everyone my name is susan!  lol that’s what I go by... my sister calls me Susie, and sometimes my dd does . Only ones I let get away with that. One of my bffs calls me suz - 
Susan

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

All through school and even onto college and work shortened the Rebecca to Becca (do not call me Becky)

My boss calls me Becker and the other workers in the office have been known to call me precious ;)

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

yep      As a small child I was apparently hyperactive before they coined that term.  My grandmother said I never was still/quiet even when sleeping.  So she called me Wiggley Squiggely which got shortened to Wiggy.   And now in my 70's to my own family I am still Wiggy.      lol   

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I am called Lori by everyone except my DH & closest friends! My Grandfather called me “Lori Boreallis”” !!
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

My family (my mom, my sister, my nephews and niece) call me Bobbi (or Aunt Bobbi), as did my dad. A very close friend of the family was the only one who ever called me Babs. I HATE that name but he was the only one that was allowed to call me that because he was so special. When dd got word of that when she was in her teens she used to tease me all the time and her and her friends would call me Babs. I got used to it because they always had so much fun with it. Sometimes even today she will tease me and call me Babs, and even got Maddie and Aiden to call me grandma Babs a few times. Lol they crack me up.

DH and I have the nickname Lovey for each other. Image 

ImageImage Image Image  

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

My 2 Aunts on my mom's side always called me Lindy, they are gone now and I have one cousin by marriage that still calls me Lindy. 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

No I do not. Everybody has always called me by my name.
ImageImage 

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Berts or Bertie sometimes. 
***Berta***

shoorn

Cherry Cola

suewho372 wrote:My birth name is sue- which I totally have always hated!!!! So when I turned 17 and graduated I from then on told everyone my name is susan!  lol that’s what I go by... my sister calls me Susie, and sometimes my dd does . Only ones I let get away with that. One of my bffs calls me suz - 
Sound familiar LOL. My Mom named me Susan and didn't like it shortened but in school I was called Sue because everyone liked nicknames. When I was older and moved away to a different state, I decided that I wanted to be called Susan - so that is what I introduced myself as from then on. Unfortunately my sister sometimes calls me Susie - which I hate but she gets away with it because she is 16 years older than I am.  
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee