We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: i have....
emmapaige wrote:It’s so sad so many of you have lost a sibling and some so young.  DH is the youngest of 9 and there are only three left.  We’ve been married almost 30 years and I never got to meet three of them.  One fell out of a 2nd story window when she was two. 
Omg how awful! That is just so sad.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GmaBerta wrote:
tmp718 wrote:5 sisters...4 living, 1 deceased
Me too.  I'm number 2.  My elder sister passed away in March.  
I remember that Berta. Many hugs.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrapy1967 wrote:4 brothers and one sister. Two of my brothers have passed away.
I am so sorry you lost 2 of your brothers. How sad. Hugs.

ImageImage Image Image  

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

scrapy1967 wrote:4 brothers and one sister. Two of my brothers have passed away.

sorry for your losses!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Retiree3 wrote:I have 5 siblings. I am the eldest. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. We are all very close because we helped to raise ourselves after our mother died. I was 13 and the other 5 were all younger. We all live in the same area and once a month we get together for a luncheon with all of our children and grandchildren.

that is wonderful that you have such close bonds with your siblings and their families........
I don't have that...neither does DH  sigh

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

lmcgill wrote:5.

wow  where do you fall in the order?

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I'm the youngest of 8. 4 sisters and two brothers (one died from a drug overdose) older than me and my twin brother. He's 9 minutes older.

We have the same parents. The first six ranged in age from 8 yrs old to nearly 16 when my mom got pregnant with my twin brother and myself.  She said she cried every day when she found out she was pregnant until she found out it was twins. Then she was worried about us.... but we were both healthy little things...
Kim

Image Image  

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

0 sibs here,  Sometimes it was and is lonely, but when i read about how many of you have lost,Image i realize i have/had it much easier. 

Karrie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

average_kim wrote:I'm the youngest of 8. 4 sisters and two brothers (one died from a drug overdose) older than me and my twin brother. He's 9 minutes older.

We have the same parents. The first six ranged in age from 8 yrs old to nearly 16 when my mom got pregnant with my twin brother and myself.  She said she cried every day when she found out she was pregnant until she found out it was twins. Then she was worried about us.... but we were both healthy little things...

soooooooo many twins at ACOT!!!!!!!!!!!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My half-sister is 11 years younger than myself.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

One sister who is 10 years older....
Rebecca

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

quite a few large age gaps in the group also!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

average_kim wrote:I'm the youngest of 8. 4 sisters and two brothers (one died from a drug overdose) older than me and my twin brother. He's 9 minutes older.

Oh Kim I am so sorry. That is so sad. Hugs.

ImageImage Image Image  

fionah

Cherry Tart

I am the youngest of three. My brother is 9 yrs older and my sister is 8 yrs older. 
Fiona

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

fionah wrote:I am the youngest of three. My brother is 9 yrs older and my sister is 8 yrs older. 

you are the caboose baby..haha

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I have four siblings
Two whole, one half, and one step.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Charleneanne wrote:I have four siblings
Two whole, one half, and one step.

you have the whole kit and caboodle!

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

I have 4 brothers (1 has passed).  Three are older, 8, 10 and 12 years older and one is 1 1/2 year younger.Three of us live in the same town and the other lives in Washington state.  The 10 year older is the one who has passed.
Gail

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

scrappinmom99 wrote:One sibling (brother)
ditto
Melissa

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee