Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How did you find ACOT?
not sure how I did; I am sure I was looking for scrapbooking supplies online and found them.  I go back and forth for the boards; honestly I work so much I have very little time off and I don't want to not be scrapbooking :)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Back in Summer of 2009, I was looking for purple cardstock. I wanted a variety of shades, and thicker than what Hobby Lobby was selling. Did a google search for it and I discovered ACOTImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I can not even remember!  Just probably while shopping online because we had/have no local stores.  Was not Sticker's Galore tho.  And the funny thing is it took me a long time to check out the boards and contribute and play in the challenges.
 Karrie

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

I joined in March of 2008 with a some online scrappy friends. I think we joined for a crop originally.

the light up north

Cherry Tart

I found ACOT from TwoPeas... I was told about TwoPeas by a woman that worked at the local scrapbook store when I was looking for instructions for something, and when I was at TwoPeas, someone mentioned that ACOT might have what I was looking for... Always have been grateful that scrapbookers were so willing to share and help out, even if it meant suggestion the competition...

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I am pretty sure a google search brought me here! LOL I was probably looking for an item and ACOT popped up in the search. However, I do remember the name Stickers Galore...  I do think I was in the shop here before I realized there was a message board.

Jaditelady173

Cherry Blossom

I too found this by doing a scrapbook supplies search. There were no local scrapbook stores and I was looking for unique or different supplies. I've posted a couple of recent years, but have been spending money at ACOT for quite a while. And here lately they've been offering the best selections available of all the online stories...in my opinion!

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

I have no idea. I know it was in Aug 2010.
ImageImageImage

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

I found ACOT when I was participating in an online swap group... we linked all our swap paper with paper and bazzill sold here.

I have probably been buying supplies from there for 6 years.
Stephanie

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I was getting mad at scrapbook.com for their crazy shipping prices, and when I found acot.com I liked the preorder discount, the points and loyalty program, on top of the fair shipping!

Barb Van

Cherry Blossom

My sister, Bonnie.  She is a professional! lol She brought her stash when she came to visit
ImageImage          Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I shopped at Stickersgalore before it became ACOT years ago. I love ACOT and want to support the whole site however I can. I follow ACOT on facebook, too. And like others here, the Cherry community has provided a venue for sharing my passion for scrapbooking. Thank you ACOT!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I shopped at Stickers Galore as well.  I am not really sure how I found ACOT but I know I found the gallery early and that's why I stayed, for the great ideas.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”

Information