We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: August 2016 Fashion Challenge
Great color combo!!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine using orange and navy and also banner strips. Image

I combined this with the 3 In A Row Challenge.

Photos of some of my grandkids playing in the sand at the park. (June 2016) Image
Off Road
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna13 wrote:Here's mine using orange and navy and also banner strips. Image

I combined this with the 3 In A Row Challenge.

Photos of some of my grandkids playing in the sand at the park. (June 2016) Image
Off Road

Fabulous take on the challenge Deanna! I love the navy and orange and all those banner strips. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Renee P.

Cherry Blossom

Here is a card using the orange/navy color combo with a couple of pennants in the lower left corner. It is orange...not sure why it is looking more red in the photos. All of the papers are from Basic Grey's Persimmon line.

Thanks for reminding me of a great color combo, Brandy!
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beccanay2 wrote:Here is a card using the orange/navy color combo with a couple of pennants in the lower left corner. It is orange...not sure why it is looking more red in the photos. All of the papers are from Basic Grey's Persimmon line.

Thanks for reminding me of a great color combo, Brandy!

This is gorgeous Renee! I LOVE those patterns and the birdie! Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

HeatherS1974

Cherry Blossom

Love this challenge Brandy! great way for me to dig through those old pics :)Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

HeatherS1974 wrote:Love this challenge Brandy! great way for me to dig through those old pics :)Image

Great take on the challenge! Love the border of embellies. thanks for joining in Heather!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Here is one I did using a bunch of scraps from BG and Crate Paper. The orange is a little lighter - so I hope that is okay. I did use the sketch.

Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

shoorn wrote:Here is one I did using a bunch of scraps from BG and Crate Paper. The orange is a little lighter - so I hope that is okay. I did use the sketch.

Perfect photo for these colors! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks so much for doing my challengE!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Here is my submission. NOTE:  The homemade enamel dots on the corners Looked orange and now they look more red. Remember. This is a blind girl dealing with color! Image  Now they really look red don;'they?

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Here is my entry # 2. Sorry with the dimension  of the Ghosts It scanned blurry.

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Shutterbug wrote:Here is my submission. NOTE:  The homemade enamel dots on the corners Looked orange and now they look more red. Remember. This is a blind girl dealing with color! Image  Now they really look red don;'they?

Super cute! I love that bear in the pumpkin. Love the corners too. Thanks so much for doing my challenge Kimber!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Shutterbug wrote:Here is my entry # 2. Sorry with the dimension  of the Ghosts It scanned blurry.

Super cute! I love the plaid paper and the little ghosts. Thanks for doing my challenge Kimber!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

DD, DGD, and me the morning they left to go home to Florida.  Son-in-law was taking pix of DD and I, and DGD ran over and started trying to climb up her mom to get into the photo.  She loves pix and selfies.  lol

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Charleneanne wrote:DD, DGD, and me the morning they left to go home to Florida.  Son-in-law was taking pix of DD and I, and DGD ran over and started trying to climb up her mom to get into the photo.  She loves pix and selfies.  lol

Awe....these pics are so sweet!! I LOVE the embossed oval frame! And your banners are awesome. Thanks so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my layout and I used the sketch for the bonus entry.
 Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sandi0805 wrote:Here's my layout and I used the sketch for the bonus entry.

Fabulous take on the sketch AND challenge! I'm in love with that floral pattern paper! Thank you so much for doing my challenge!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Here's my page!  I used lots of navy blue and orange on this page:  papers, circle tag "Loving Life'; navy enamel dots in center of orange flowers; title letters; orange and blue buttons; and navy blue inking.  I also used the sketch provided for the extra entry.  And my banner is there in the left upper corner!  Thanks for a great challenge!
I combined with the Aug. Title challenge.

I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Yankeegirl wrote:Here's my page!  I used lots of navy blue and orange on this page:  papers, circle tag "Loving Life'; navy enamel dots in center of orange flowers; title letters; orange and blue buttons; and navy blue inking.  I also used the sketch provided for the extra entry.  And my banner is there in the left upper corner!  Thanks for a great challenge!
I combined with the Aug. Title challenge.

This is soooo awesome Kathy! I LOVE your take on the sketch and all the wonderful navy blue and orange goodies. Thank you so much for doing my challenge!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee