We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: July 2016 Pet Challenge
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Retiree3 wrote:Image
What a lovely layout!! I love the doggie and your "grandson?" in the window too!!  So cute!  Having an eye for the coordination of these embellies is what I admire about you!  Great job!! 

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Here is mine - with bonus as I used a photo of an animal.

Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

To be honest, I was originally not a big fan of the sketch, but I liked what all you ladies here were doing with it, so I decided to give it a try.
I also used the title "cat-itude" and included the quote "Home is where the cat is."
Combined with July Rewind challenge.
Image Image Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

shoorn wrote:Here is mine - with bonus as I used a photo of an animal.

Very cute, very very clever.   I love all the textures you chose, and the photo is adorable!!  Thanks for doing my challenge! 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

hsblair wrote:To be honest, I was originally not a big fan of the sketch, but I liked what all you ladies here were doing with it, so I decided to give it a try.
I also used the title "cat-itude" and included the quote "Home is where the cat is."
Combined with July Rewind challenge.
Isn't it funny how something we don't care for ends up being such a great layout?  I've done that with a lot of "You must use this sketch" and also the BF Sketches, and somehow after you see some of the ideas, you get an idea of your own!  This is charming, and I love your kitties.  I was handed "Cattitude" just this morning!! LOL    Thanks so much for doing the challenge! 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I hope this works. I used the word Catnap as my title, and my fur baby is the star!

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Here is another one for me.  The quote is really small, hope you can see it.  It was meant to blend into the background like the animals on the tree of life. ;)  I guess there are technically animals on here...just not ones that are alive (unless you include my kids!  LOL)
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I hope this works. I used the word Catnap as my title, and my fur baby is the star!

Oh so very pretty, and adorable, I love it. I have one cat napper by me right now, and of course it is just what I was looking for. And that little mouse is so cute on that border. Thanks for doing the challenge!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

1scrappymom wrote:Here is another one for me.  The quote is really small, hope you can see it.  It was meant to blend into the background like the animals on the tree of life. ;)  I guess there are technically animals on here...just not ones that are alive (unless you include my kids!  LOL)
I love this,  it is what I call beautiful. I think it's so clever to say look closely and have your album guest do just that.  Very stunning, and thanks for this submission. 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee