Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Surgery Tomorrow! Update - Prayers Needed!
Ok - my sister texted me yesterday "surgery, maybe a boot in 6 weeks", then "3 weeks after surgery, then the boot for 6 or more". I asked her when surgery was and she texted "Thursday". I said in 2 days and she texted "yes". I then asked her what time, what hospital, who is the doctor and then is Mom going to the rehab afterward?  She has not responded at all. When I asked her if she was upset with me because she wasn't talking much she texted "I am a very busy person".  I'm so upset - I'm crying. I talked to mom a little while ago. She forgets a lot these days, but she did confirm the hospital. She also told me they took off the wrap and put a boot on her.  Goodness - how hard is it to communicate with your own sister? I'll admit that we haven't been close in many years (although she lives very close to me). Since she had her children she has become super mom and cut everything else out of her life. I'm happy for her and her children, but isn't life about the rest of your family and your friends, too? Did  you cut everyone out of your life when you had children? I didn't.  Please, please, please prayers for my mom tomorrow - I don't know when she's going in and I don't know if I will know - or even know when she is done. I'm just going to keep praying. Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts!

Found out today that mom needs surgery in 6 weeks! Goodness - she has to stay like this for 6 more weeks??? Then she might have a boot and be able to walk around using her walker. We have to wait and see. I feel so bad for her - she can't walk at all for 6 more weeks. Thank you for the prayers and I would so appreciate it if you could just keep her in your prayers. I'm so very worried about her.

Hi ladies - I'm sorry to bother you all again. My mom (76) fell again and broke her left ankle on both sides. She is still in the ER - they kept her there overnight - and they have to have an ortho doc see her before they can do anything. I believe she will need surgery and then she will go back to Apple Rehab for another "short" stay. It may be up to 12 weeks. Please - any and all good thoughts and prayers are accepted here. My mom has been through so much medically - with necrosis of her jaw (Boniva and Fosamax), breaking her right femur just under her hip socket, having a huge surgery where she was cut from her upper left upper abdomen down and around her lower abdomen to finish and they cleaned out her arteries and 2 other "short" stays in Rehab centers (nursing homes). Thank you so much!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: Please - Prayers Needed!
 Oh no!!  I will be sending lots of good thoughts and prayers her way.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Oh no!  Praying for your mom for a short healing process and no more breaks!
Melissa

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Not a bother in any way.  Don't even think like that!   Good healing thoughts for your mom!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

OMG! So sorry to hear this Sandy. Prayers sent!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sandy! Will keep her in my prayers and sending you Big Hugs!
Image Image ImageImage

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

Sending prayers for your Mom and a ((((hug)))) for you!

Pat

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh Sandy!!!  so sorry your mom was hurt and will keep her and you as well in my prayers!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

So sorry!  Will be praying for your mother and your family in helping her!
Kim

Image Image  

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

So sorry to hear this Sandy. Saying Prayers for your Mom.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

So sorry to hear about about all the challenges your mom has faced with her health. Praying for her hand all fo you.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Prayers and {{{{HUGS}}}} Image
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

Ladypug

Cherry Tart

Sorry about your mom! Prayers to you and your family....

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Oh I'm sorry! I hope that it is not a bad bad break and that recovery goes smoothly. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on her progress! Hugs to all
Susan

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Will keep your mom in my thoughts. Wishing her a smooth recovery.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Most definitely prayers will be lifted! For your Mother to heal, with no more set backs, and for peace for you, to help her thru all this! Please keep us posted!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

My heart goes out to your mom. It sounds like she has been through way too much. (((HUGS))) and positive thoughts hearing her way.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Your mom is literally not on the right foot. We cherries have lots of prayers to give, and now it's your mom's turn. Here's to a speedy recovery. 

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

I am so sorry to ready this...she will definitely be in my prayers.  you too. ((hugs))

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

So sorry to hear that Sandy - she's definitely having a rough time medically.  Thoughts and prayers for your mom and you - hope she recovers quickly
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee