Cherry Bark

Re: what manufactureres
Around the Block is another one. I am hoarding some of their doggie embellies
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I miss all those and still have lots too!  Some others in my stash :  Heidi Grace / Cloud 9   KI Memories   Piggy Tales  Shabby Green Door
My Little Shoebox doesn't do scrappy anymore.
 Karrie

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

And don't forget Creative Memories. That's how I got started scrapping! 
Creative Memories is back.
Melissa

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ScrappyBug wrote:
scrappinmom99 wrote:Does anybody remember Scrap in a Snap (SIAS)? I was a consultant for them but was really in it just to get the discounts for myself. I am really so not a sales-type lol. They went out of business right away. I still have some of their stuff - it was mostly all glossy papers.
I never purchased anything from them, but I do remember it.  I looked at it debating on becoming a consultant, but ultimately I couldn't - I just don't have the personality for home based businesses.

Neither do I but I figured I bought enough to use myself to keep up with whatever the quota was. Hence, I still have a bunch of their stuff LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Another one is Piggy Tales. I loved them!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrapy1967 wrote:Making memories is another one.
It's for the Supply List Challenge. I did this one last night, and wanted to do all 10 items. I could only do 9 because I don't have anything from anyone out of business. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

ScrappyBug wrote:
Ha! I didnt know it!
Kim

Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

average_kim wrote:
ScrappyBug wrote:
Ha! I didnt know it!
Yeah they weren't gone for too long. Maybe a few months? The lady who puts on our retreats and monthly crops is a CM consultant. So far she says she has been very happy with the new owners. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I see a good Scrap Your Stash Challenge coming out of this!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have tons of Heidi Grace Designs paper, chipboard and embellishments.  That and Chatterbox were my first two favorite manufacturers and I have lots of both of them.  Still use them both, just depends on the pics I am using.    I haven't seen anything from Zva Creative for over a year.  The last post on their blog is August 2014.  Have they bit the dust too?
 Image ImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

mgehrke wrote:
average_kim wrote:Ha! I didnt know it!
Yeah they weren't gone for too long. Maybe a few months? The lady who puts on our retreats and monthly crops is a CM consultant. So far she says she has been very happy with the new owners. 
Oh, yeah, it's coming back to me. I'm so forgetful sometimes. My old CM consultant wasn't happy with the new stuff. But she scrapped their old traditional way, and maybe was a bit burned out, well, glad to hear they are still around. I did like that their 12x12 page protectors were side loading. Kept dust out well!
Kim

Image Image  

Cherry Bing

beachlover wrote:
Deanna13 wrote:Here are a few more......

Scenic Route, Sweetwater, Autumn Leaves, Chatterbox, Daisy Bucket, Daisy D's, Junkitz, LilyBee, Sassafras Lass, Urban Lily.
What will be left when I go to CK convention.. I know last convention I saw a whole booth of SEI.   Usually I see booths such as, Paper House,  My MInds Eye,  Clear Snaps, and so many more...I hope they arent dissapearing..

blfonty

Cherry Cola

For tools - Quickutz was bought by Lifestyle Crafts... I have lots of the old manufacturers in scrapbook paper and embellies. Must use old stuff!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Daisy D's

Ayla

Cherry Addict

suewho372 wrote:Little Yellow Bicycle is another and cloud 9 designs 
I didn't realize Little Yellow Bicycle had gone out of business either...I loved their papers! I still have quite a few of their lines from my paper days.

On the flip side, are there any new manufacturers coming to light? 
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Nancy photoplay is a new one. I have not bought anything but it looks like nice stuff.
ImageImage 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

My fave new manufacturer is PinkFresh Studios. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I just bought some of the Photoplay and Pinkfresh lines, but haven't used any yet.

I can't think of any other new ones right now. 
Image Image ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

average_kim wrote:I don't think it was a requirement to use an out of business manufacturer,  but it was a choice of the 10 things on the Supply List challenge.

hmm, I guess technically CM could be used even though they were bought and the new owners kept the name...  I still have original papers and stickers from them and use their cutter, corner rounder as well as adhesives 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Sara M. wrote:Little Yellow Bicycle...Image 
WOW, did not know that!  I really have a stash of their stuff! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee