We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

November Pet Challenge
Pet Challenge – November 2015
The year is really marching along, and soon we’ll be into the December/January holidays and New Year!  But let us, just for today, sit back and relax and reflect. 

November is the month we think about the blessings we have. I always found it funny, because the next month it’s gimmee gimmee gimmee month – and I’m guilty of that too. (I started my wish list!)

But I digress.   Our dear little pets are always a part of our celebrations.  We buy them gifts at Christmas, but do we “thank” them at Thanksgiving, or at any time for that matter? Personally, some helped me get thru the loss of a family member, and some are just there when I have watery eyes and lick my tears away. 
There’s also another angle to look at this.  What do you think they are thankful for that you (and your family) do for them?  I often look at my guys sleeping on a bed, softer than most of the human world has, and not a care in the world, they know there are treats at treat time, not to mention their food, toys, and the time we spend with them.  So either way is perfectly acceptable for this challenge, or. . . 
If you have no pets?  Not a problem.  Think about that favorite stuffed animal.  Or your favorite wild animal, and when it became your favorite, and what you have to be thankful for that it was created for our world.  As for the stuffed toy, can you say how wonderful it was, is it beat up, or does it not even exist anymore.  But this needs to be an ANIMAL.  Stuffed – wild- zoo- or pet. 
I thought we could make this a “List” challenge – as in you can list what your pet – or you -  are thankful for.  I found this sketch with really nice strips down the right side that you can list on some, and use up your scrap paper too! If you want, to use it, fine, if not, then it’s totally fine as well.    Have fun!  Can’t wait to see your layouts!! Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: November Pet Challenge
what a fantastic challenge
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

WONDERFUL challenge Sher! I can't wait to do this one!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Wow...an idea popped into my head immediately!  That is not usually the case for me!  Great challenge, and hope I can get this done as I pack to move again!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

beachlover

Cherry Addict

neat, I have ideas here!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Great challenge and cool sketch!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sher this is an awesome challenge!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

What a great challenge, Sher and I've used that wonderful sketch before too! Love it! Image
Image Image ImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Wonderful Challenge.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I'm already working on this challenge in head, I just took a picture yesterday that will work perfectly for this! Great challenge idea!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

What a GREAT challenge Sher.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I already had a layout planned that was similar so I managed to get a page done pretty quickly
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here is mine, featuring Jeffrey and Ruby trying out the doggie door for the first time in the new home. They had to rely on us for the first two weeks to take them out. So I'm assuming they'd be pretty thankful for that doggie door (I know we were!)

Journaling: When we first moved into our new home, it wasn't equipped with a doggie door. The puppies had to rely on us to take them for 2 weeks. When Rob finally got it installed, you can tell how happy and thankful they were.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

anazelia

Cherry Cola

oh I like this challenge. 

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

sounds like a fun challenge!!
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome challenge! I love the thoughts behind this one!
Susan

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my entry. This is when Tucker went down last October. I'm sure he was very thankful for all the care and love we gave him.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Loved this challenge! I normally do not scrap on weeknights, but I was very excited to work on this challenge. I started it last night, and put the finishing touches on it tonight. Great idea for a challenge & love the sketch you picked. Worked great to list all the things my sweet Malcolm is thankful for.  I liked how it turned out so much I have to do one for his brother, Ozzy, now Image

Grateful
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Here's mine about my bunny, Happy.  :)

I used the sketch - It was a really good one to use for a list!  :)

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Here's mine