Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Its been way too long....
It's been way to long since I've popped in.
Life doesn't seem to want to give me a break. First Dad got really sick. Then my mom on top of that. Now in the process of a divorce....Haven't scrapbooked in about 4 years :(
But the boys and I are doing well. My youngest Graduates this year from HS, he is on the Honor Roll, that happened w/in months of husband not being here. My oldest will be working in the local school district. Then we adopted to kittens. They have brought laughter and fun into the house :)  I'm sure there are many here who are new. I am hoping some are still here that were years ago!

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=56017D50

hope the link works. This is a pic of the kittens when I first got them at 10n weeks old. Their names are Morgan and Garcia.

Christine

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Re: Its been way too long....
Welcome Back!!  It's hard when life gets in the way.  Sorry you have been going through so much but I hope things level off and are for the best :) 

Hope you can get back here more often and maybe even scrap ;)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

cat1393

Cherry Cola

That is what I am hoping for. 

Christine

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Christine I have missed you! I am so sorry for all you have been going through! Glad to see you back and I hope things start going better for you now. And I hope we see some layouts from you of your adorable little kittens! They are just so cute!

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

the babies are beautiful and congrats on two successful young men!!!  as for your parents' heath and the divorce, my prayers and thoughts are with you!!!  very glad to see you on the board and I hope you stick around even if you aren't ready to scrap yet!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Welcome back! Many many hugs to you with all that life has thrown at you!

Your kitties are adorable! Congrats on adopting 2 precious babies!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome Back!!! Hopefully life will slow down for you and let you come back here more often. As you know there is so much inspriation, that hopefully you can start scrapping again. I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles, but very happy to hear the boys are so successful and that you adopted some furbabies. I hope the fun and laughter continue for you and the boys.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I did bring a majority of my supplies up from the basement. In process of organizing. The challenges on the board get me going. Life will get better, actually the nite I had him arrested, and w/in the week, the boys n I were happier. Its back to work I go.

Christine

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Christine, it is good to see you again! 

Life throws curve balls at us at times.  I always try to remember God will never allow me to go through things I cannot handle.  I know He is standing by your side to get you through this time!

The kittens are too cute!

cat1393

Cherry Cola

So far the boys and I are holding up. I never in my life thought that being strong was so tiring!  I may fall down, but then I realize I have to stand right back up. My boys have been my biggest support thru all this. 

I need to get a lot of pics printed out. I need them done! New memories to scrap.

Christine

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Welcome back Christine! Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I pray that things will improve for you soon. Take care and I hope to see you around.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Welcome back Christine!  Glad to hear you are back onto a good path with all of the not-so-good events that you've been through.  Hope you can stick around and get some scrapping done!

Love the little kittens, can't wait to see your lo's of them!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Hi! Good to see you, although I'm sorry for what you are going through. I haven't been around much either...life here too lol. And I just got home from 1 1/2 weeks in Florida immediately followed by a week in Missouri, immediately followed by a week at the campground with the hubs! I too am hoping to get scrapping again. And I gotta tell you....my boys blossomed as well after my divorce...it was so much calmer at home! HOpe we can both get productive in our scrappy lives again!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm sorry you've been going through so many tough things.
It sounds like you're on a good path now and have great kids.
Those kittens are adorable!!
I hope you'll be able to be here at ACOT more now and will have a chance to get back into scrapbooking.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee