Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lorihuhn

Cherry Blossom

Atg holder!
Look what my hubby made for me. Its so cool I havnt had the time to alter it yet. If any one wants one email me!!!!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Atg holder!
The holder looks cool! What is the ATG? *ducking*
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Atg holder!
Oh Shannon... there is much to learn, grasshopper.    It is an ahdhesive gun and it is the BEST

lorihuhn

Cherry Blossom

Atg holder!
Oh my its just the best adhesive youll ever use.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Atg holder!
Cool!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Atg holder!
See how lame I am. Been scrapping for 9 years and I know jack shi!t Looks great! I want the gun and the holder please!!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Atg holder!
Your hubby rocks!!! Way cool.
ImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Atg holder!
That's awesome! I've never heard of the gun though? You need a permit for that thing?

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Atg holder!
Okay, I'm not alone. Balto didn't know either.And your comment Balto is so funny! permit....hehe
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

Joy

Cherry Garcia

Atg holder!
how cool!

lorihuhn

Cherry Blossom

Atg holder!
WOW i cant belive you havnt seen these. They are amazing. Mine is different than what most have. 3m sells them.I got mine at findtape.com 

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Atg holder!
Yeah you *should* need a permit....they are gigantic but light.  And bonus: you never lose these puppies. 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee