Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Re: Do You Crochet? points sprinkled
My mom taught me - I know how but I don't do it.
Melissa

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Yes, I crochet. My Aunt taught me a long time ago when I was in 9th grade. I made alot of afghans and baby blankets. Also a few baby sweaters and booties. 
Image Image ImageImage

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

My mom taught me to crochet when I was very little; I started many afghans and only finished one. 

Recently I thought I wanted to try crocheting again and I made two infinty scarves. I would like to learn how to make granny squares and maybe amigurumi. 
~ Katie ~

ames041575

Cherry Tart

No.....it is one thing I want to learn but I feel like I'm hopeless.  My cousin tried to teach me but it didn't work out so well!  I can make the ruffle scarves using the Sashay yarn and the fabric/lace yarns.  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

For right handed folks teaching left  handed folks, just sit across from them.  You will b a mirror image and work perfectly .

jennT

Cherry Tart

I love to crochet! learned how when i was staying in a hospital in texas...

paulaj

Sweet Cherry Pie

I haven't crochetd in a long time but when i was a little girl my Mom taught me the basic stitches.  I can crochet but I cannot knit.  I have developed a new love in the fibre area though - loom knitting.  This Christmas everyone got hats and scarves.  Today I started an afghan for my youngest son.  I have a set of different sized round looms and one rectangular loom.  They become quite addicting...not quite as much as scrapping and cards,...but close! LOL!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love to crochet. My mom taught me (after my grandma taught her), when I was 16. I dabbed here and there for awhile, and then lost interest til after I got married. Then I picked it up again (I think I was around 29/30 yrd old). Then I put it down again for years, and just about a year or so picked it back up again. My girls love that I can crochet, because I can make them some really cute things. The most recent was headbands and boot cuffs. Oh and those ruffled scarves, I have so many that I started selling them Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

I taught myself to crochet in 1975 when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I make sweaters and afghans.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I use to crochet.  I did afghans, dolls with dresses, hot pads.  I learned when I was about 12 or so.  My mom did a lot of crocheting. I was left handed and she was right handed so I had to learn how to do it watching her and then I had to do th opposite.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

Out of all the things I can put on my crafty resume, none involve yarn. 
I.    Can't.   Yarn.
And, oh, how I have tried.
~Sarah~

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee