Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Cleaning your SB area????edited w/details
Before the crop.  I always have such good intentions but seldom follow through.  However as a crop hostess, I may b able to help give you a little incentive to clean .  Watch for a post from me next Tuesday.  Muhahahaha

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Cleaning your SB area????
My space was clean and beautiful last Saturday!!!  Now covered with paper!  But will be clean again before the beginning of the crop!  Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

ImageI am trying to reorganize and clean room before NSD.  I really want to start with a clean/organized space. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good thinking - can't wait! My scrap area is about 1/4 of our bedroom and it is a mess!!! I need to clean that up!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I cleaned off my counter top that I scrap on last week, in anticipation of NSD! But I've been scrapping a little, and there's the top of my paper bins that needs cleaning off....
Kim

Image Image  

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I love incentives to clean! It makes it almost bearable! Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh, if I clean good enough ,maybe I will find my missing box of tags!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Charleneanne wrote:Before the crop.  I always have such good intentions but seldom follow through.  However as a crop hostess, I may b able to help give you a little incentive to clean .  Watch for a post from me next Tuesday.  Muhahahaha
I cleaned last night before I started making kits... I will have to clean at least twice more before NSD lol
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

oh good, cause I need all the incentive you can give me. My place is a hot mess right now!!
- Jillian

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sounds good! And me..I'm working on it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

My Scrap Room will NEVER be clean.  It doesn't seem to matter what I do, or how often I clean it up, it always ends up a complete and utter disaster.  I know I have way too much stuff, but I am also very bad about putting stuff away after I do a page.  I am too eager to go onto the next page that I don't want to take the time needed to clean up what I just used.  Then I have piles and piles of stuff everywhere that topple over and stickers are sliding and I'm stepping on brads, etc.  It's a hot mess (as jrrah4903 so aptly put it earlier)!

Anyone else like this?  What do you do about it?  I think I am going to put a basket or plastic container out for when I am done with a project and put all the stuff I didn't use in that container so I at least have a clear workspace instead of piles.  Then, once a week (ideally) I would empty the basket/box and put away what I didn't use.

It's worth a try - right?  I mean, anything is better than what I am doing now!  :)

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

debamas

Wild Cherry

OK, should we clean now before Tues? Or are you posting an incentive on Tues to do it? I better start now knowing how mine looks! Oh and thinking I might check my washis, my flowers, colors, supply of bling and anything else I see I might need for the challenges.
Debbie

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I should've took a photo of my scrap room after I packed for the crop...it looked pretty good!! Image Now....not so much! Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

I've been working on mine on and off for the last month. Moving stuff around etc. I swear i organize and move stuff more than I actually use the space. The only reason I get anything done is I go to a monthly crop!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Mine will never be clean and organized.  No matter how hard I try and how close I get.  I just can't seem to get it completely done and the way I like it.  My problem is that I want everything close by.  I have got some of the large iris cases and have been putting loose things in them when I am done with a layout if I don't put it completely away.  That helps some.  Just came back from the two day crop and got most of it put away that I took.  My problem is the stuff I don't take and really don't even know if I still want.  I did take some donations to the crop.   Have tons more just ran out of time to get it ready. 
 Image ImageImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I've been cleaning and organizing for a couple of months.  I want to make my stuff more usable when I can finally sit and use it again.  Alexis is a 'hold me all the time' baby so time to craft is non existent mostly, but I can sneak a little time here and there to work on my space's functionality before I am needed again.  Sometimes it can be to do a complete overhaul of an area, sometimes it is long enough to vacuum and wipe down a counter, but having it in order makes me happy even if I can't dive into my supplies right now.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I'm trying to get my room together, lol!  I should be ready though :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

jlparkmark

Sweet Cherry Pie

What about a pay it forward cleaning incentive. Sort of like a rak. Put in a care package 2 solid cardstock, and two matching cardstock, some matching goodies like alphas, stickers or other yummies, and something fun like a lollipop and forward to a secret sister. Then challenge is to use what you have received in a card or layout? Just my odd thought.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I see a mess of stuff on every surface in my scrap area in the dining room. Definitely need a push to get it cleaned up before NSD.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I still have to unpack from last weekend. Then my room will be clean and ready to go.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee