Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lindamh

Cherry Tart

Re: NSD Crop Sign Up HERE
I don't post much, but I do try and make it to the NSD Crops. They're always fun and everyone is so nice, even to us very quiet posters!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I think I will be here for at least the first half!!  ImageImage

Sonja C.

Cherry Tart

Hello!!! I'm going to give NSD a try on here this year. I've participated in other sites' NSDs and am looking forward to a fresh perspective and new, fun challenges! 

tracydacy

Cherry Tart

I'm planning on being here!

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I will be here after I run out to the grocery store.  Cannot wait!
Terri

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I will be here most of the day!
ImageImage 

Daniela D.

Cherry Tart

I plan on it.

GlitterNGlue

Cherry Blossom

I hope to play.

Not sure of what sports activities, etc. my family has that weekend yet.

hquilter

Cherry Tart

yes!  I will do what I can, and I know I will enjoy seeing everybody else's projects.  I am overseas so a "virtual" crop is usually the only way I can crop with others. Thanks!  heather

scrapstitcher

Cherry Tart

I'm taking the day off and will probably be here during the earlier part of the day. I haven't scrapbooked since December (been more into cross stitch again lately since the beginning of the year after a 5 year hiatus from it), so hoping this will jump start my scrappy mojo. My room is a mess, but I'm hoping to get that in order soon since my wonderful DH just got me the big Kallax that I've been lemming after for years (since back when it was called Expedit - lol!) 

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ya Know I think I shall join you all.  I have been away for a LONG time and this seems like as good a time as any for me to come back.  :)  HI EVERYBODY!!!!!

BlingQueenRia

Cherry Blossom

Hi, my name is Ria. This is my first post here, although I have been scrapping for many years. I am going to be here this year for NSD. In the past, I went to another forum for NSD, but this year they have changed their format. I don't like it at all. A friend told me about this board, so here I am! :D
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

melis

Cherry Tart

Image My name is Melissa. This is my first year signing up and Im very excited. I plan on being here some of the day at least.

djfields

Cherry Tart

I will be here. Excited!!

ShaunaPierce

Cherry Tart

I will be around for most of the fun!

acnyanko

Cherry Blossom

Maybe partly (not whole day) but I'd love to join.

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

I plan to be here! :)

Renee P.

Cherry Blossom

I am a longtime lurker who finally decided it's time to sign up and participate! I plan to be here for the NSD Crop...looks like it's going to be alot of funImage Now I just have to hope my kids' schedules cooperate with my planImage
Renee

Instagram: reneeleecrafts

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

I haven't participated in an online crop here before, although I've always wanted to. It just hasn't worked out before.

However, this year I *think* my husband said he had to work that weekend, and if I take a vacation day on Friday to care of the laundry and stuff that I normally do on Saturday, and pack the kids off to my mom's, I should be able to come and play most of the day. (I could also just let the kids sit in front of the TV all day and be undisturbed that way, but it would probably be better all around if they spent the day at grandma's house! LOL)

So, I'm tentatively signing up to come and play! Image
~ Katie ~

Michelle M.

Cherry Blossom

More points sprinkling just for signing up!  50 ACOT points have been given to the following:

Flasher Laura
peytongirl
average_kim
scrappininAK
scrapsbyjen
jazzyscrapper
ShaunaPierce
KatKab
Sarah S.
ajkulig

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information