We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrappinmyheartout

Cherry Tart

Yay, just placed an order!
My favorite kind of order - bits and pieces from more than a dozen companies - yipee, a box of love will soon be on my doorstep!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Yay, just placed an order!
scrappinmyheartout wrote:My favorite kind of order - bits and pieces from more than a dozen companies - yipee, a box of love will soon be on my doorstep!

What fun!! I love those kinds of goodies!! Enjoy!!

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Enjoy! I just placed an order on Friday! Image
Image Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Enjoy them when they come in!

ImageImage Image Image  

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Welcome to our MB! Glad you're expecting a box of goodies! You'll love ACOT'S attention to detail with packaging. I just got an order today, and the box looked like it had gotten wet and ripped open down the side. Everything inside was perfect, thanks to the plastic bags they put products in and tape them together. Have fun when your goodies get to you!
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Yay! Enjoy when it gets there!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I, too, took advantage of the sale.  Got me gift cards plus use my points.  The box I got in today fro ACOT had been soaked - it was in horrible shape - everything inside was a-okay though.  ACOT rocks!!

scrappinmyheartout

Cherry Tart

I am off today, probably too soon but a girl can hope that her ACOT box will arrive today! Maybe I'll have the luck of the Irish, lol!

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee