Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: National Cookie Month
I love just about all cookies! But fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies are always a great choice. My favorite Christmas cookies are ones my mom makes - raspberry crescents; they are cream cheese dough with raspberry preserves inside.  And a place near my work makes a fabulous pumpkin cookie this time of year. 

Now I need to find an appropriate way to celebrate.
- Valerie/stateless

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies first and foremost!  I also love the orange cranberry cookies I sometimes make around the holidays.  OH and fresh homemade sugar cookies!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

My mom's homemade sugar cookies with peppermint icing!
Rebecca

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Imagecookie monster!!!
my favorite is my hubby's ginger cookies, he puts extra spices and they are perfect!
happy cookie month everybody
 Karrie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hmmmmmmmmm  I make an awesome pumpkin oatmeal cookie.............
refusing to make cookies tho........none of us ladies in the house need them...lol

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oatmeal raisin as long as they are soft and don't have nuts lol. Yeah, I kinda picky when it comes to cookies. I made some peanut butter double chocolate chip (both semi sweet and milk chocolate chips) last night...they are sssoooo gggoooooddddddd!!!!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Homemade Toll House chocolate chip and also Rainbow cookies. Now I want some! I'm too lazy to bake right now but I do have rainbow cookies in the house!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:Homemade Toll House chocolate chip and also Rainbow cookies. Now I want some! I'm too lazy to bake right now but I do have rainbow cookies in the house!
What are rainbow cookies? 
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

I couldn't stand it :) I made snickerdoodles last night
Gail

Cherry Bing

and fire prevention month, breast cancer awareness month...  but for the record.. my two favs.... peanut butter, chocolate chip,,, okay.. adding to list.. snickerdoodle, white chocolate macadamia,  iced sugar cookies, and mexican wedding cookies. what can i say.. I like them all and dont let me even look at a box of GS samoas, or thin mints.. 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Ayla wrote:
pawprints wrote:Homemade Toll House chocolate chip and also Rainbow cookies. Now I want some! I'm too lazy to bake right now but I do have rainbow cookies in the house!
What are rainbow cookies? 
These are rainbow cookies...

ImageImage Image Image  

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut. I need to buy a cookie now Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee