Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Our good news...
so happy you are getting your little girl!  Congrats
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming addition to your family! Little girls are so much fun. Love the pics of your boys and their shirts and pink hands!
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh Denise I am so happy for you and your family!!!!  (((HUGS))))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations!! I love how you announced it!!
ImageImageImageImage

JenniferH

Cherry Blossom

Congrats!!! Girls are awesome.

My grandmother passed away on 3/21 at 1:21 pm and my first daughter was born on 3/28 at 1:21 pm. Her name was to be Madalynn Elizabeth but I felt that we should honor my grandmother (Flossie Mae) so we put another name with it and it became Madalynn Elizabeth Mae. I am also one of those people that had 2 and wanted the 3rd child to try for a different sex but that didn't happen so I have 3 little girls. 
~Jennifer~

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congrats to you and the rest of your family!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Congrats!!  So happy for you & your family.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Congratulations :)  What wonderful and exciting news! 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Congratulations, love how you announced it. Very creative.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congratulations to you and your family!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Change that son to sons. Congratulations to you and your DH. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Thanks so much, everyone!  We are thrilled.  There is a big semi-annual consignment sale here that is this weekend (we only went Friday, though) and Grandma got her her first tutu along with some other cute outfits (she also got some things for the boys).  I didn't look hard for my boys because it was in the back of the place and we're still in the 100's and there was no AC, just big industrial fans and I'm prone to overheating and fainting when I get too hot and I felt the heat as soon as we got back there.  I did end up getting some cute things for JJ (we don't reveal names before birth, but we always come up with nicknames, the first J is for her middle name that we did disclose because we wanted my dad to know before he passed that this baby was going to have his name in some fashion and the first part of her last name...my husband's last name...also starts with a J) but since they do it seasonally, they keep clothing appropriate to that season so much of the stuff I got for her is for 12 months.  There were a few summer things that found that found their way into the sale so that was fun to stumble on.  It is really hard to shop for girls when you are avoiding pink, lol.  My favorite is her tutu, a really cute teal and purple outfit my mom got her, and a silver dress that will be so cute for seeing Santa or family pictures next year.  We are leaving for Cali early in the morning and my MIL laughed when my husband called to ask if she's going to be involved in all the photos tomorrow.  My FIL and his wife (so I guess...other MIL?) have been trying to get this all set up since right when we found out we were pregnant but not telling people.  She was telling my husband that she's going to just wait and take her own next summer when JJ is here because the photos will be incomplete without her and found the timing to be pretty funny (they didn't know we were expecting when they decided on taking pics of all the grands).
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Ayla wrote:Congratulations! I found out I was pregnant with my 5th just before my brother died. I vowed the baby would carry his name somehow. He truly believed that for each person that dies there is another born to carry on. I got that with my Adrian Mark, and you have it with this sweet little girl. The is so much for sharing your great news and giving this mom a smile today!
When my dad started to get really sick (we found out about the baby not long after he went to the hospital but before he got really bad...I'm still wishing I kicked people out of the room so I could tell him since he never was awake during any of our subsequent visits), I started to think about that.  I lost a grandmother (both on my dad's side, one is step but she's the one I grew up with as my grandma) during each of my boys' pregnancies.  I actually find it quite interesting that we ended up with babies of the opposite genders of each family member that I lost while pregnant.  It's also kind of sad to know that for each child I brought into the world, another part of my family left us.

I sure hope that JJ feels honored to have a piece of her grandpa in her name even though she never got to meet him.  I am not a big fan of my first name (even though it was a randomly blurted out name when I was born...they couldn't decide on a name for me and were debating Devon and my dad goes, 'oh, just name her Denise' meaning to say Devon and everyone decided they liked that better, so Denise I became) but I LOVE my middle name.  I think it's beautiful and not just because it honors a family member that passed before I was born who was very deeply loved by those who knew her, but that gives it that something special.  I hope that she understands just how special her middle name is one day and cherishes it like I cherish mine. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

congrats
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

That's awesome news Denise!  Congrats!  And those photos of your boys are adorable.  Image
***Berta***

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee