Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August 2014 Envies sign up here
karensay wrote:
mgehrke wrote:
karensay wrote:I placed an order tonight.  I am sure it will ship Monday.  You should have HAPPY mail by the end of the week!

WooHoo!!!!! I love HAPPY mail Image
Your package went postal today.  and just a teaser, one item is no longer available!  I'm glad I got it for you if you were on the fence about it.

Oooooooo........Karen.........I ImageImageImageImageImage my envie. The letters are really cool in person both the white ones and the silver ones, and the 4th of July stickers (both packages) are AMAZING!!!!! And of course I love the stars. I can't wait to scrap some 4th of July pics now. Thank you so very much - I love everything Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapsteph

Cherry Berry

Sandi0805 wrote:
scrapsteph wrote:Looking forward to joining this month!

Stephanie,  I just placed your order.  Knowing ACOT and how quick they fill and ship orders, I am sure it will ship tomorrow.  Had fun looking through your wishlist.  I ended up finding things I like and now they are in my wishlist.

package arrived a few days ago but just got to it!   Jellies!!!!! They are quickly becoming my new go to embellishment.

thanks

Stephanie

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

jlparkmark wrote:Whew, thought I missed it this month! May I play please?
I absolutely LOVE what you sent. The Simple Stories fall line is just adorable. I am so looking forward to making some cards and layouts using it. Thank You So Much Judy for the awesome envie this month.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: August 2014 Envies sign up here-UPDATED W/NAMES
DanielleB wrote:okay I bought my person here stuff today.
I am SO EXCITED, I have wanted those photo overlays for so long!  I can't wait to use them.  And the Washi tapes you picked out are going to go great on summer layouts (pool colors).  Thank-you so much.

I had a tooth pulled yesterday, so your package really made my day HAPPY when I got home!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

karensay wrote:
DanielleB wrote:okay I bought my person here stuff today.
I am SO EXCITED, I have wanted those photo overlays for so long!  I can't wait to use them.  And the Washi tapes you picked out are going to go great on summer layouts (pool colors).  Thank-you so much.

I had a tooth pulled yesterday, so your package really made my day HAPPY when I got home!

that great it made you day. sorry to hear about your tooth pulled. feel better

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

killarney_rose wrote:
DN in MN wrote:I'm in, please!
I'm multitasking this morning!!!  Between handling ranch details with clients and looking at your wishlist it's been back and forth!  I will place your order shortly so consider that little detail done!  I love your list!!!  Looked through it last night!

I'll let you know when it ships!
I got my goodies and love love love it all :)  Thank you so much for the mechanical brads, plastic sheets and the BG rsvp die cuts and frames :)  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DN in MN wrote:I got my goodies and love love love it all :)  Thank you so much for the mechanical brads, plastic sheets and the BG rsvp die cuts and frames :)  
I am so delighted you love it all!  Your very welcome!

I am wondering what you will use the plastic sheets for?  A curious mind wants to know?  I have a distinct feeling I will be learning something new!

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

scrapsteph wrote:
scrapngram wrote:I am in. Thanks!

you are postal today!
Recieved envie. Loved everything. Thanks!!

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

lesmitch wrote: I'm in
your envie was ordered today

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

DN in MN wrote:
emmapaige wrote:Sign me up please!!!!
I've placed your order :) 
I received my package today.  LOVE the alphas and sequins!  And I desperately needed the new ink pads.  Mine are drying up and I love using them to distress......EVERYTHING!!!!  Thank you so much for all the great goodies!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ratgirl wrote:Hi Kim!
Placed your order this evening! Hope you like everything I picked. I thought it all looked particularly fun to use together. :)

Veronica

Veronia I was stunned!  Yep, I got it all wrong!  I would have never paired together what you did!  

The package arrived yesterday while I was over at my high school AG Barn to help one of the FFA members with showing her how to take blood to be able to register her four week old heifer.  My niece is also a member and I got to meet Pepper who is her currant show Barrow.....he is such a ham, no pun intended and love loves his scratches.

I was so excited to see the package on my desk!  Larry gave me that puzzled look!  I had ordered the Industrial lamps and left them on my Wishlist because I had the feeling I would want another package.  They arrived last Friday along with some ink I wanted and needed for Advent Calendars.  I was right......and I am beyond thrilled you also ordered them!  They are GORGEOUS!  OMG THE MAGGIE Holmes Sequins are beyond beautiful.  I know why they are still in the store as the picture does them ZERO justice,  gorgeous metallic colors.  The G45 stamps......swoon!  I know just the Memorabilia I will scrap with these goodies.  Just need to get it all scanned!

Thank you so much for spoiling me!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

killarney_rose wrote:
DN in MN wrote:I got my goodies and love love love it all :)  Thank you so much for the mechanical brads, plastic sheets and the BG rsvp die cuts and frames :)  

I am wondering what you will use the plastic sheets for?  A curious mind wants to know?  I have a distinct feeling I will be learning something new!
Hopefully, I will be able to be creative very soon :)  I have some ideas for the sheets but have to see if they will work.. I am excited as well :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DN in MN wrote:
killarney_rose wrote:

Hopefully, I will be able to be creative very soon :)  I have some ideas for the sheets but have to see if they will work.. I am excited as well :)
So let me know when you post it because I am really really curious!!!

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

scrapngram wrote:
lesmitch wrote: I'm in

your envie was ordered today
I received my goodies today.  love what you have chose the ink is perfect for the upcoming fall season.  and the stamp and stickers are awesome.    Thanks so much! 
 ImageImageImageImageImage

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Veronia I was stunned!  Yep, I got it all wrong!  I would have never paired together what you did!  

The package arrived yesterday while I was over at my high school AG Barn to help one of the FFA members with showing her how to take blood to be able to register her four week old heifer.  My niece is also a member and I got to meet Pepper who is her currant show Barrow.....he is such a ham, no pun intended and love loves his scratches.

I was so excited to see the package on my desk!  Larry gave me that puzzled look!  I had ordered the Industrial lamps and left them on my Wishlist because I had the feeling I would want another package.  They arrived last Friday along with some ink I wanted and needed for Advent Calendars.  I was right......and I am beyond thrilled you also ordered them!  They are GORGEOUS!  OMG THE MAGGIE Holmes Sequins are beyond beautiful.  I know why they are still in the store as the picture does them ZERO justice,  gorgeous metallic colors.  The G45 stamps......swoon!  I know just the Memorabilia I will scrap with these goodies.  Just need to get it all scanned!

Thank you so much for spoiling me!
You are SO very welcome. :) I am super happy that you liked everything. You have a neat vintage-y style, I can tell from your wishlist, and I look forward to seeing what you create! Those lamps are pretty neat. I've been a sequin fan since I got a few with an embellishment assortment a few years ago. They're just so fun. Say hi to the cows and piggiwigs for me!

Veronica

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:Yay! I found it!  I am definitely playing this month since I missed the last two months while MIA from scrapping.
I just went through the posts and I can't believe I didn't already post about how amazing the package I got from you was! I'm so sorry...I really thought I had posted. I freaked out when I opened it. Everything is SO cute! I adore all things Halloween and was just getting ready to start making halloween cards when it arrived, so I was completely psyched. We must have been on some kind of thought wavelength because you could not have picked better. I love everything and it all coordinates so well. That cat-in-the-pumpkin paper is so cute! It's one of those papers that's so great I'm tempted to hoard it, but I also can't wait to use it. :) Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so lucky to have been paired with you...now I have to draw you so I can get you back! ;)

Veronica

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Veronica, I am so very glad you liked it all. I like to go through my envies wish list and try to pick out a theme and buy a mini collection for them. The cats on the pumpkin paper just screamed 'Cuteness' to me and had to be bought. I tried to match everything up from your wish list so that you would have everything you would need to create several beautiful cards or a couple layouts. All you need is adhesive! Happy Halloween Scrapping!
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

You are so thoughtful, Kate! I love the idea of putting together a "mini kit" when you choose things to include in the envie. How totally cool!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee