A Cherry Meeting- Update

Moderator: ACOT Employee

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Re: A Cherry Meeting- Update

Post by croppinmama »

writerlady wrote:What lovely ladies you both are! The photos are wonderful - who took them?
The first one was taken by a woman who attended Mildred's training and the second photo Mildred set the timer on my camera. 
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 87

Post by ratgirl »

Both photos are great, but I love the second one especially! The soft lighting and the angular background really makes it a neat picture. Plus you just look like you are having a great time in that one! 
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Post by Flasher »

Cute pics!  Glad you got to meet!  It's always fun to meet a Cherry!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Lori you are so sweet. I am so HAPPY that we got to met. The evening with you went way to fast. I loved talking with you and getting to know you better. I can't wait to put you in my Cherry Encounter Album that I am working on Image I hope you have fun with your new camera. It was lots of fun showing you what I know about it. I am hoping that I can come back out there again real soon Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

mgehrke wrote:Lori you are so sweet. I am so HAPPY that we got to met. The evening with you went way to fast. I loved talking with you and getting to know you better. I can't wait to put you in my Cherry Encounter Album that I am working on Image I hope you have fun with your new camera. It was lots of fun showing you what I know about it. I am hoping that I can come back out there again real soon Image
What a fun album to have. Glad you made it home safely with the storm we had. Image 
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

awww, these pics are awesome!!
- Jillian

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Love the pics! It feels good to see these cherry meet ups and pics...adds reality to us internet friends!
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”