Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2014 Washi Challenge
andysmom wrote:Image Posting mine to the thread since the MB is back up!

I love the colors you used and the Camera Washi is a great choice for your LO. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I used one of the rolls of washi I received in my May Envie package. Thanks Mildred!!! :)

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

cool - got a chance to use my new Doodlebug washi
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

emmapaige wrote:I used one of the rolls of washi I received in my May Envie package. Thanks Mildred!!! :)

And you are welcome and used it well. I love that it looks like a wooden frame. Thank you for doing my challenge.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrappininAK wrote:cool - got a chance to use my new Doodlebug washi

And I love how you used your washi. Great choices of colors and I also like that you edged the page top and bottom. Thank you for doing my challenge.

grama of 2

Cherry Berry

My submission for the Washi tape challenge.  These are my grand daughters, Grace and Anna.  Pictures were taken about 2 years ago now.  They are going into their teens already.  Can't believe it!

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

~Sarah~

anazelia

Cherry Cola

here is mine,

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

here's mine! took me a little bit of fanagling to get this one to work for me, but this is what I came up with lol.  BTW, I have another layout I'm about to upload, that is ALL washi, but just not for this challenge ;) STill thought you'd enjoy it tho.... :D 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Tammey

Cherry Cola

RE-POST from temporary board.

Image Image Image Image Image

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

More nekkid babes.. Hope youre not offended... 

Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Here's mine using arrows washi tape around the one photo! Thanks for this cool challenge, Mildred! Image

Frosty Fun
Image Image ImageImage

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I had this  in the other board and it should be in the gallery too... the washi is the red stripe around the picture of the outfit and flag I cut out.
 Karrie

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Here's my entry!  Loved this technique to go with this cute patterned paper!  Thanks for the challenge!

Kim

Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

grama of 2 wrote:My submission for the Washi tape challenge.  These are my grand daughters, Grace and Anna.  Pictures were taken about 2 years ago now.  They are going into their teens already.  Can't believe it!

I love how well your washi goes with your paper. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

MacSarah wrote:Image

Great 2 pager - Not only do I like the washi framing your photo, but I like how you had it go across your page. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

anazelia wrote:here is mine,

Great job in framing your photo with washi. The washi really pulls your photo to be the focus. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

cajenkins81 wrote:here's mine! took me a little bit of fanagling to get this one to work for me, but this is what I came up with lol.  BTW, I have another layout I'm about to upload, that is ALL washi, but just not for this challenge ;) STill thought you'd enjoy it tho.... :D 

I like the washi you picked to do your framing with. I also like the pieces here and there on your page. I can't wait to see your other page. Thank you for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

tmp718 wrote:RE-POST from temporary board.

Thank you for reposting - I still love how your washi frame looks like a wooden frame. Thank you again for doing my challenge.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Kari_H wrote:More nekkid babes.. Hope youre not offended... 

Oh now I am in Washi Heaven!!! I love all the washi your used and how your framed everything. And I love the nekkid babies too. Thank you for doing my challenge.

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee