Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: HL again...grrrrrrr LOL
I think I've seen some Comic-type papers at Michael's before, you might try there. There really isn't much like that at HL. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Do you have a Michaels near you?  I actually just saw some comic related paper pads there over the weekend.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

M's had one called "comic heros" recollections brand.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Craftyshannon wrote:M's had one called "comic heros" recollections brand.
I think they had a recollections coupon on line for this week.  Not sure if it was for paper or embellishments or both.

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

closest M's is 35 mins away.............not gonna go just for sb stuff...LOL

Ayla

Cherry Addict

CarrieG wrote:closest M's is 35 mins away.............not gonna go just for sb stuff...LOL
And you call yourself a scrapping addict? I'm so disappointed in you! I"ve driven 75 miles just for scrappy stuff! I am ssssoooooooo disappointed in you! 

Bwaa haa haa....just kidding! But I seriously HAVE driven 75 miles just to go to scrapbook store! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:
CarrieG wrote:closest M's is 35 mins away.............not gonna go just for sb stuff...LOL
And you call yourself a scrapping addict? I'm so disappointed in you! I"ve driven 75 miles just for scrappy stuff! I am ssssoooooooo disappointed in you! 

LOL  having to get used to the fact that I will be 2 hours from any sort of craft or scrap store when we move.........if I cant order it or create it...it isn't gonna happen...hehe  (yup that's my story!)  I just finished ONE photo from the event...and mishmashed something together..........not sure it works but it will have to do..hehe  (until I can piece/find/put together more items that I like better)
damn her and her comicon pics..LOL

Bwaa haa haa....just kidding! But I seriously HAVE driven 75 miles just to go to scrapbook store! lol

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

These papers are a bit juvenile but could work - I searched on "superhero" here at ACOT.  I also found these rubber stamps.

eta: Score!  Also here at ACOT (linked):  There's a whole line - paper, stickers, & banners!
Image   Image
Image Image

Cherry Tart

Party With Amy Locurto from Pebbles has some Super Hero (Comic styling pages) and it is still in the store here.  I know some of it looks very child-like, but used right it could be perfect for some Comic Con Pictures.
ImagemImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

...and a layout I did with these papers (inspiration, maybe?)

Good luck finding something that works.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

thank you for your help ladies!  I have tossed some of the cute Pebbles line into my cart  :)  I can make it work for a few of the pics  :)

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay!  You're welcome, it was fun looking!
Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

CarrieG wrote:thank you for your help ladies!  I have tossed some of the cute Pebbles line into my cart  :)  I can make it work for a few of the pics  :)
Look forward to seeing what you create.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee