Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: What would you scrap first?
Niki wrote:I scrap in order. Otherwise I would get totally confused!!!! I am currently scrapping 2010 and am in May.

I have all my photos sorted out by year. Then by month. I just find it easier to continue in order. This way I can just put them right in the album in the right spot and I don't have to figure it out later. And I would go nuts if I had more then one album to do. I only do one for my daughter. I did do one for myself when I got married and one of my dad when he passed away. But other then that they only albums I do are my daughters.
Sometimes if I when I am scrapping the next set of photos that I have on my list I don't have an inspiration for at the moment so I might skip that one set so I can think about it. Then come back to it the next time I scrap.
 That is great. I would love to be that organized.  I have a lot to do and learn.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

marcia46 wrote:Hi Kimber! I still jump all over too. Sometimes I start with a paper or sometimes a pic. Just whatever I am in the mood to do. I am so glad you are scrapping again!
I am excited too. Still need to get things organized but I am excited.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I have bee scrapping since 99' just last year I began allowing. Myself not to do so strictly chronologically. I will now let myself go a couple pages ahead, if I really think pics fit a challenge or mood I am in.
- Jillian

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee