Another Scrappy Challenge - WINNER

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Re: Another Scrappy Challenge -extended

Post by JillinIN »

The piece of white embossed card stock was left over from the fast scrap yesterday when we decorated a container.
This card is a scraplift from pinterest. I've had it saved for months wanting to make it. Thanks for the inspiration to do so!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1803

Post by CarrieG »

youngest dd and I are going to use some Mister Fox scraps from yesterday to make a fathers day card for DH today  :)
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

After rounding up the last few small scraps I had, I used a piece of the green with the blue splatters from a LO and a card earlier and noticed a small piece of white I had punched some little butterflies out on. Used it as a mask here. Added stamping and more ink spraying and some washi and stickles.

Debbie

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5464

Re: Another Scrappy Challenge

Post by Deanna13 »

emmapaige wrote:
Deanna13 wrote:
emmapaige wrote:Whoo Hoo....this might be the motivation I need to get out of bed this morning!!! LOL!!!

LOL...too much wine, Chris? LOL Image
 I should never have decorated my glass.  It made the wine seem way too festive!!

LOL...that's FUN! ImageImage
Image Image ImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1803

Post by CarrieG »

youngest DD and I used my Mister Fox scraps from yesterday to make this card for her to give to DH for Fathers Day  :)

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

emmapaige wrote:I used lefterover from my NSD Surprise Challenge.  A card for my mom next week.

I just noticed my card for my mom says "hot stuff". Considering she is 97 that might not be appropriate and I may need to cove with another heart or flower!!  Image

Is her eyesight good enough she can read all of that?  Awesome if it is but if not that would give you an out on having to change it. :)
Image Image
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Art_Teacher wrote:Here is mine.  I didn't actually do any challenges, yesterday, thought I was scrapping.  I promise I only used scraps from my layouts from yesterday! :)  On another note, I absolutely hate my handwriting.  What do you all do when you make cards and you don't have a stamp for the sentiment you want?

Alpha stickers!!  Or stencils, or type it & print it out, or word stickers, or... ;)  But what you have looks great!
Image Image
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5468

Post by Retiree3 »

Great challenge.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

PezKat wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:Here is mine.  I didn't actually do any challenges, yesterday, thought I was scrapping.  I promise I only used scraps from my layouts from yesterday! :)  On another note, I absolutely hate my handwriting.  What do you all do when you make cards and you don't have a stamp for the sentiment you want?

Alpha stickers!!  Or stencils, or type it & print it out, or word stickers, or... ;)  But what you have looks great!

lol, thanks...I didn't have small enough alphas in the color I wanted, no stencils, nor the word stickers I wanted.  I guess I should've typed and printed it! 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 858

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

JillinIN wrote:The piece of white embossed card stock was left over from the fast scrap yesterday when we decorated a container.
This card is a scraplift from pinterest. I've had it saved for months wanting to make it. Thanks for the inspiration to do so!!

This is just TOO cute!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 858

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

CarrieG wrote:youngest DD and I used my Mister Fox scraps from yesterday to make this card for her to give to DH for Fathers Day  :)

Love this!  That bar code paper is just so cool!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 960

Post by suewho372 »

Great txt a challenge
Susan

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

awesome way to get more scrapping done and using up scraps!  Too bad I can't play along :(  You're an awesome hostess! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I love your card! I know what you mean about not liking handwriting though...I don't like mine either and wish I could do the fancy lettering. If I don't have a stamp for a sentiment I want, I usually make one in a word processing program or my PSE and print it out on card stock and simply use it like a piece of chipboard.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I am sorry I missed it!  My computer and living room were a mess so I picked up all afternoon.  Then went right to work on the Becky Fleck challenge!
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I use my alphas.  Now that I have lots of words I would use those.  I am doing pretty good at collecting the stamps I need over the last year.  I just bought a Mother's Day Stamp!  Very pretty card!
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I made a card, and forgot to post it!! Image  I was too excited moving on to the next challenge!
Kim

Image Image  
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5464

Re: Another Scrappy Challenge - WINNER

Post by Deanna13 »

Congrats Debbie! Thanks so much for the sprinkles, Lisa! Image
Image Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3727