We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Night and Thank You!
Good Night and thank you!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Thanks for all your hard work!  It was great fun!  I hear you, time to regroup, get some wine and start something!!
****Kelly****

OanaPana

Cherry Tart

I just realised i've made it to the end!!! Yupiiii!

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

Thanks to all the hostess' for the great games and challenges.  Had a ton of fun on my first NSD with you.

The night is still young here and as soon as I get the "real" people fed I'm going to work on the challenges.
~ Carolyn

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Thanks for all the great challenges...really hoping to get at least one completed before the deadline.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'll have a glass of wine with you! I didn't even host and I'm pooped, LOL! LOVED it though, challenges and games were awesome and all the excitement has kickstarted me in a much needed way! Thank You!
Debbie

Ajah

Cherry Picker

Fun games and challenges, def motivated me to get some pages doneImage  Thanks to all the Hostess

ilove2scrap

Cherry Tart

Thanks again for the productive day. Your team "prepped" us very well....and ahead of time which was much appreciated.  My materials were laid out, tools ready, and I shopped, shopped, and shopped some more (like I really needed to).  

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you!  It was my first online crop and I had so much fun!  got four layouts finished too, which was great. 

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow...I fell asleep for a few minutes (well, it *felt* like a few minutes) and when I woke up...the crop was over. It would be sad, but I had SO much fun when I was here, I can't complain a bit. :) I had a great time, guys. Thank you SO much, everyone!Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Thanks for the fun. I didn't get as much accomplished here during the day but am hoping to finish projects this week!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information