We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Re: Hi everyone - who's having fun?
Having a blast. Got to do both fast scraps. So excited.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Justie S.

Cherry Blossom

I'm having fun too. Just log in on to this site. I been doing some challenges on another site. So just taken a break. Trying to figure my way around for new challenges for here. Hope you ladies are having a good time?

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Having so much fun!  I finished the two fast scraps and the Bingo 5X5.  Working on the Surprise/Birthday challenge now.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I am!  Spending all day scrapping is my kind of fun. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

having fun.  completed both fast scraps.  liking the games and challenges

debamas

Wild Cherry

OMG, I've broke my looong stretch of no scrapping! Just finished a LO, upload in a min for the Bingo 5x5. Happy happy, Happy!
Debbie

harper828

Cherry Bing

I just got here..so hope to start having fun.
Live, Love and Create

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

HI - I've played bingo and have already finished one challenge. I've played a couple of the other games too but I am finding it hard to keep up. I'm ok with that because I can get more scrapping done today Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Niki

Cherry Cola

Finally got an area I can scrap in!!! Yea!!! So going to do some challenges and some cleaning and some games. And I don't have to keep switching rooms!!!
Nicole
Image Image Image

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

This is a lot of fun...but man is it hard to keep up with everything.  It's a good thing I know my products in some cases...because I can jump straight to companies that have a certain feel to them and that helps, for sure!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I just got done awarding all my points!! I wanted to pop on and play but gotta get ready for round two!! Image Off to see my dudes then hoping to pop on and play for a bit before my next turn. It looks like everyone is having fun! I hope so!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

ratgirl wrote:
MacSarah wrote:Sidetracked scrapper here! Emergency vehicles showed up across the street because one of the neighbors had a seizure. Been an interesting morning. But I am plugging along.
Yikes! I hope they're okay. That can be really scary.

His teenaged soon started screaming for help so 2 of us ran over. He had called 911. No word yet about how he is doing. But a nervous teenage bout has been paving around me.
~Sarah~

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

I have only been able to pop in once or twice and only from my phone for the most part - too many commitments this weekend.  I can't wait to look at all the fast scraps and challenges in the gallery later though - I know there will be some wonderful work to view! 
ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

WOW! I finally got to play for a whole hour together and it was so fast paced! Thanks for all the fun, Joannie! Image
Image Image ImageImage

OanaPana

Cherry Tart

I'm trying to keep up with all this projects and games! Too bad my english is a little rusty! But got to give me credit for trying! hihihi! having lots of fun! hugs and kisses!

marienadine

Cherry Tart

I am having fun... my morning consisted of finally unpacking my scrapbook room after many months in boxes.... so I ventured to this site to join in and am having sooo much fun!

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

I got a late start so I'm catching up on the online challenges before I start making projects. Totally having fun! :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I'm just getting here. Why must work and having money to pay bills always get in the way of my scrapping and fun?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ok, so I just got a layout done, in under an hour!!  Woo-hoo!!!  Now, unfortunately it was for the BF Sketch & a May challenge instead of a crop challenge, which also means I can't count anything for the Use Your Stash Crop challege either.  BUT I got a page done!! :)  I should be able to fit in hopefully 2 more today depending on how long the pest treatment guy is here.
Image Image

Scraprageous1

Cherry Tart

Image Fun, lots of in and out.  Some progress made so all is great!  Glad we have more than just today to finish challenges - lots to do Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information