Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: Stash Busting
Definitey PAPER!! I have way too much and just ordered more!! I need to start cutting up paper and doing more layers!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

christinec68 wrote:
ScrapHappyKatie wrote:I suppose mine isn't so much something I want to use up but rather to use more of. I have a great collection started of really cute stamps and I want to try to incorporate them more into my Lo's I'd like to use stamps on EVERY lo but that might be pushing it.  I'm a sucker for a cute stamp set. Other than that, I just placed a huge ACOT order of pp Imageso, I guess I need to use up more pp!

Ashli Oliver/Soaphousemomma just did a video for Shimelle.com using a stamp set and some water colors to make background paper.  Her style is completely different than mine but I loved the concept and the randomness of her methods and makes me want to try it.  

Thanks for the info! I just love Shimelle. I discovered here around December last year and my scrapping style changed completely. She's also how I discovered pp and all these scrapbook companies and eventually ACOT-in a round about way through another online store that will remain unnamed Image I haven't checked her blog out recently so I'll definitely check it out and look up that tutorial you referenced Image

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

jillinohio_nowtx

Cherry Tart

I want to use my stamps. It won't help my stash go down any, but it'll make me feel better about its usefulness. smh here.

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

I have a lazy susan with an assortment of buttons, ribbon and odd bits of stuff (mostly chipboard) that need to be used or *sigh* donated.  I love spinning it around and finding random embellishments that I had forgotten about.
~ Carolyn

harper828

Cherry Bing

I have lots of buttons and brads that I've never used and need to find a way to incorporate them in my cards and layouts.
Live, Love and Create

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I think a little bit of everything! LOL  Maybe flowers?   Since my LSS is having a tag sale next weekend--I want to examine each section of my supplies as I work on challenges...see if there is anything else I can let go.

debamas

Wild Cherry

I need to use some old chipboard, stickers and flowers.
Debbie

VLynn0120

Cherry Blossom

I'm like everyone else!  I just want to make a dent in everything.  Haaa!  I guess the BIG thing is my printed paper.
Vicki
Mother of Two...Grandma of One!

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Another one here who just needs to make a dent in my overall stash. My husband tells me constantly that I have enough to open my own store!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I'd like to use more of my scraps.  I tend to hoard them and I'm overwhelmed!  Why is it so hard to let go of things?
- Jan

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I have a lot of simple stories Awesome line...picking out some pictures now for a couple layouts.  The use your stash game is really motivating me to pull some different things out of my stash, too!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

sherelm wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Well with 337 rolls of Washi Tape.............no can't do that. How about I use up more of my scraps Image

HOLY $hit!! I can't imagine that many OMG!!!!!  OMG Mildred you are so out of control.  You need to run the Washi tape challenge until the next millennium.  Or open a store!!!

I want to use up some of my chipboard.  I never remember it's in that drawer in my hutch until my layout's done. 

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

redsonic20 wrote:Mildred - I'm hovering just at 400 rolls of tape.  I haven't used much recently because they just haven't fit (I had tried a few times, though) what I was going for.  When I start catching up on PL I hope to get more used because it's far easier for me to use it on the smaller cards than on a 12x12 layout sometimes...it all depends on where my mind is.  The ONLY roll I've used up was gone in about 15 minutes...that's because it was an extra roll that I was given for free when buying overseas and I didn't like the design...so my son had fun playing with it, lol.

I try to use Washi on every LO even if just a little piece somewhere, but not always do I succeed.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Karen S.

Cherry Tart

I just mentioned this the other day - I need to use more brads!  I have a clear, see-thru tub of brads.  It sits on my shelf and I get it down occasionally.  There are so many in that thing that the top won't stay on.  So, definitely, I need to use more brads.  I'll do that today!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I'd like to put a dent on my paper....and most of all my Scrap Paper. I have an entire expandable folder with tons of edges, torn pages, etc that I tend to say "I'm gonna save this" and I never use it again and end up using New paper to cut up again for a small piece!
~ Carissa ~

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information