Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: What do you listen to while scrapping?
I typically watch stuff on the DVR in my scrap room/office but since I'm determined to scrap like a crazy lady, I think I'll listen to music instead so I'm not distracted!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

I often work from the couch at the moment, though I've got a new chair in my scrap room that's getting set up with a new heating pad, and pillows for this weekend and I'm setting up my DVD player so I'm thinking I'll be starting with a Disney marathon. 

But, when I work from the couch, Scott and I like to watch shows like "Billy on the Street", "Parks and Rec", "Bob's Burgers", old episodes of "Emergency!", "At Midnight", and yes, "Saved by the Bell" since we discovered a podcast with a woman who watches an episode with a different comedian each week, then they discuss it. It's great! :) We watch a lot of Netflix movies and other shows we can find on Netflix. I loved the "Deadwood" series, and I've been watching old "Quincy" re-runs. :) I love true crime shows and ER shows, too. :)

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

Anything and everything.  TV, movies, music, just depends on what is around at the time.
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Always Music! Usually Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Nsync, or a mixed shuffle on phone which is still pop/rock music! Image I have to be sitting and bouncing to the music while I scrap, keeps me happy and inspired!
~ Carissa ~

jillinohio_nowtx

Cherry Tart

I listen to smooth jazz, sometimes hip hop. I keep it on any of 4 main stations till it plays the same song too many times and then I switch it up.

MeritLark

Cherry Tart

I listen to books on Audible.  That way, even if I don't get a lot done with my projects, I still feel like I did something useful ;)

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Audible books are a great idea!  I used to listen to them in the car but not for a long time.  

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

ratgirl wrote:I often work from the couch at the moment, though I've got a new chair in my scrap room that's getting set up with a new heating pad, and pillows for this weekend and I'm setting up my DVD player so I'm thinking I'll be starting with a Disney marathon. 

But, when I work from the couch, Scott and I like to watch shows like "Billy on the Street", "Parks and Rec", "Bob's Burgers", old episodes of "Emergency!", "At Midnight", and yes, "Saved by the Bell" since we discovered a podcast with a woman who watches an episode with a different comedian each week, then they discuss it. It's great! :) We watch a lot of Netflix movies and other shows we can find on Netflix. I loved the "Deadwood" series, and I've been watching old "Quincy" re-runs. :) I love true crime shows and ER shows, too. :)

I'll put Deadwood on my list of shows to check out.  Which Disney movies are you thinking about watching?  

Emergency! is aired on METV, they play shows like that, MASH, Gilligan's Island.  I was SHOCKED when I realized that the actor who Roy was Kevin Tighe who also played Locke's father on LOST and a bunch of other shows. 

sarahak

Cherry Tart

I honestly watch TV while I scrap - more like listen to the TV!!!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I watch TV - could be shows I DVRed or DVD's I've seen before (tv shows or movies).  Hardly ever listen to music.  I do stream stuff occasionally.

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Most of the time I stream music on Pandora but sometimes I might have a movie on...although I don't really watch it, I tend to just listen to it!  LOL!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

Quiet if it is possible but normally it's household noise kid, games, husband, tv, dishwasher etc.  I think tomorrow I'll put on a CD or 10.
~ Carolyn

debamas

Wild Cherry

I usually have the TV on but on shows that I can listen to like talk shows, documentaries, etc. Sometimes I'll put it on the music channel with the "oldies" and sing as I scrap.
Debbie

xmashall2

Cherry Picker

No music for me.  It just becomes noise.  I plan on using the kitchen table to start my crafting and my husband has a big TV in the den (open to the kitchen).  He likes his TV  loud.  So when he's around, it'll be his choice as to what I am listening and watching. 

June

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I usually like it quiet unless the kids are noisy, then I put my headphone on and listen to music. It's hard for me to think if it's noisy.

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I watch tv shows on netflix while I scrap.  Currently I am watching Person of Interest.

luvbubbles2

Sweet Cherry Pie

I get caught up with TV shows on my DVR!! Arrow, Blacklist...love it!!

~Sharron
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
~Frank Sinatra

Cherry Tart

I listen to harp music...or Celtic or relaxation music...helps my creative side.

Karen S.

Cherry Tart

I like to listen to ID TV or listen to the show Snapped.  Before becoming a medical transcriptionist (for 20 years,) and then a stay at home Mom,  I wanted to be a police woman.  I still have that desire in my blood, I guess.  I try solving the murders while I listen to the shows.  When there isn't a good one on, I listen to Pandora, adult alternative hits, anything I can sing to!  I love to sing - anywhere! 

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

I pretty much listen to Pandora playlists on shuffle or my entire music library on shuffle whenever I craft. There is a wide range of what might play. :-)
ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information