Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Pet Names
I call him Robaire, with a French pronunciation. I also call him Bobby Numb-butt, a joke that evolved from us laughing at (and morphing) some of the pro golfers' names. He occasionally calls me Princess Farts-A-Lot....real romantic, right? lol  I call him Honey and Babe, he calls me Honey-Bunny.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I thought this conversation was going to be about naming your cat or dog...Silly me.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

karensay wrote:I thought this conversation was going to be about naming your cat or dog...Silly me.

That was my thought too when I first clicked on the thread! Image
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

citygirl22 wrote:
karensay wrote:I thought this conversation was going to be about naming your cat or dog...Silly me.

haha, me too!!!

We have a few nicknames for each other- he calls me Dini (dee-knee) it was what my nephew called me when he was small, and still does, and DH is the only other person that calls me that, and it's stuck- he rarely calls me by my actual name. The other ones I will keep to myself Image I love him calling me Dini <3  I call him Nickster (his name is Nick), and lover man Image mostly
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I call my dh, Honey and all the kids are Baby. 
Bibi

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

citygirl22 wrote:

Ya'll weren't the only ones! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee