Pet Names

Moderator: ACOT Employee

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Pet Names

Post by suslvgeo »

Do you and your significant other have pet names?
Geo's nickname for me is Fraggle Princess and mine for him is Honeybear.

So how about you all? Just thought this would be fun to see if others do this too! Image

SUS ImageImageImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Re: Pet Names

Post by average_kim »

My DH and I do not have pet names.  A couple of our friends do, and one day the DH walked through the room and said something to his wife, and added, "Lovey" or something.  My DH and I said how sweet, and he asked if we did pet names.  I looked at DH and asked him what he'd want to be called, and he said, "Sir."  Lol.  Good thing we can joke with each other!
Kim

Image Image  
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1844

Post by CarrieG »

I call my DH  ---BIg Daddy...LOL

he has a few awkward spur of the moment nicknames for me..........I wont post them here..ROFL  but usually he goes with the very uncreative-----CarrieAnna---yup that adding an A to my middle name is so romantic...hehehe
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1760

Post by beachlover »

I get called baby a lot, I tease and say 'what, you can't remember my name?' 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

I will say "hey, husband", he will say "hey, wife" on occasion, but we usually stick to "Honey".
~Sarah~
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Post by Flasher »

What a fun question!  After 25 years, we've got a few.  Our standard list includes Bevis (me) and Butt-Head (him), Number One (him) and Ensign (me), and lately, thanks to hot flashes and some wicked arse mood swings, he has thrown out the occasional Sybil.  Image

But the standards from practically day one have been Babe (both of us), Peaches (me) and Pooter (him). 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

QuellieT
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Post by QuellieT »

I called him "Moose"... forever ago I told him to "vamoose" (vamos) and he thought I called him a moose. So ever since then, he's my Moose. My sister and I call each other "seeester" so he is also "meeester" on occasion. He calls me "My lady" or "Co-cheese" (as in, the big cheese). 
*Thoughts become things -- choose the good ones!*
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

I call him Husband and he calls me Wife - and for some reason it drives our family crazy so clearly we'll keep saying it. Image DH is bigger on nicknames than I am, so he's had others for me over the years, but mostly I ignore them. Image
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

DH calls me BooBear or Sexy and I call him Toad or Sir Talkalot (this because he can out talk any woman I know and I am a talker myself). We had to go to unlimited minutes on our phone because of him Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

I sometimes call DH "Stallion". He calls me "Baby" alot
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Interesting thread!  I usually just call him Hon.  And a whiny honeeeee, if I am annoyed cuz he hates it.
he doesn't have any for me, except maybe beautiful, and I scrunch up my nose in protest and he laughs.
 Karrie

citygirl22
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 175

Post by citygirl22 »

Our last name is Ho and I call my husband "Ho-Man" all the time. He usually just calls me honey or babe. 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

We don't really have any. He writes "Hunny" on notes/e-mails. (Yes, the Winnie-the-Pooh spelling) Otherwise he calls me "Babe" or "Lover" (I hate that one so of course he keeps saying it).
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Post by pawprints »

We have been calling each other Lovey from day one Image 

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2499

Post by joannie »

When I call DH on the phone, he will pick up and say "Oh Queen". LOL! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
meljustcole
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 43

Post by meljustcole »

When we first were dating he used to call me "babe" a lot, he never calls me that anymore.  Now it's either, "momma", "sweet pea" or the common "hon"...when he talks to his friends about me in conversations he'll say "the old lady"  I've always been "the old lady" even when we were 15!!!!  LOL!!  I call him "hon" or "daddy".   Where's the thread about what we call each other when we're angry?????  LOL!!!!!!!!!!  ;)
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 340

Post by Flasher »

meljustcole wrote:When we first were dating he used to call me "babe" a lot, he never calls me that anymore.  Now it's either, "momma", "sweet pea" or the common "hon"...when he talks to his friends about me in conversations he'll say "the old lady"  I've always been "the old lady" even when we were 15!!!!  LOL!!  I call him "hon" or "daddy".   Where's the thread about what we call each other when we're angry?????  LOL!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Now that would be a fun thread!!! 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

meljustcole
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 43

Post by meljustcole »

Laura wrote:
meljustcole wrote:When we first were dating he used to call me "babe" a lot, he never calls me that anymore.  Now it's either, "momma", "sweet pea" or the common "hon"...when he talks to his friends about me in conversations he'll say "the old lady"  I've always been "the old lady" even when we were 15!!!!  LOL!!  I call him "hon" or "daddy".   Where's the thread about what we call each other when we're angry?????  LOL!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Now that would be a fun thread!!! 
I think so!!  It would certainly be colorful!!!  :P 
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

Yes....we do but they are ours!  It is that special something that we keep to ourselves.  Not sharing.....Image
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

We call each other Woozle, from years ago, but we don't say it as often now. He calls me JillyBean.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”