Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Coldwater Creek
....is closing. Wow, I'm surprised, they have been around for 30 years. I shop there once in awhile when they have a sale. They are expensive but the items I have bought in the past have lasted for years. I just went on their website because I had a coupon and read about the closing. I guess this will be a good time to shop in their stores for bargains. Does anyone else shop there?

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Coldwater Creek
I go occasionally; they have really good sales & their stuff is great quality.  I'm sad too.
Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

We have a distribution and outlet here, but I've only been there 1 time many years ago.
Image Image ImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I saw last week they were closing down........
we don't have any physical stores around here that I know of...but every n ow and then a catalog will show up in my mail.  I have never shopped there tho

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

If I remember right they went through bankruptcy a few years back.  Since bankruptcy their stores have been mush and disorganized.  At least the two I always go to.  I am sad they are, but I understand why.  I love their clothing but not as much the last couple of years.  I remember buying by catalog before they expanded beyond the one store in California.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Oh wow!  My best scrap booking friend buys all her clothes there.  She will b devastated.  She gives me her hand me downs so I wear their clothes too.  lol

QuellieT

Sweet Cherry Pie

I get a lot of clothes there -- the problem is that they are SO pricey but then they have 80% off sales, so everyone waits to purchase until the sales. If they marked their prices down even 25% or 30% regularly, they would be more affordable and people wouldn't rely on the big sales to purchase. I just went to their outlet yesterday and spent $120 on two knit tops, a cardigan, and a pair of pants. That's a great deal -- but only 1 thing was full price. I will definitely miss them.
*Thoughts become things -- choose the good ones!*

ernstem

Cherry Cola

We have a store in town. It's not even 2 years old. Guess I'll be swinging by there soon to check it out.

harper828

Cherry Bing

They had great suits.  I will miss shopping with them.
Live, Love and Create

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I am not sure how surprised I am. I remember getting a catalog from them a few years ago and the cover basically said that they were changing things because they had been getting a lot of complaints.   (I guess they had changed something and people didn't like it- I can't remember all the details). They offered a big coupon and a lot of their stuff is gorgeous but  it is SO expensive.  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

WOW - i've never shopped there but always planned to visit a store!!  I assume they will have huge sales so now may be the time to shop.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

An ex boyfriend's sister shopped there a lot, but I could never justify their prices. Hate to see stores close though!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee