Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: 4/14 Carrie Challenge :)
Well, looks like fun, but looks like I'm out. Hard to do pen work in a digi layout, and the found item is a little tough too unless you allow scanned items. But have fun everyone!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Very fun challenge, Carrie! Love your layout example and thanks for hostessing! Image
Image Image ImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I am ok with all of it but the "No journaling."  I don't do "No" journaling.  Can I hide it?  I am a FIRM believer that what we see and remember now we won't later on.  The journaling is the most important part to me!!!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

sherelm wrote:I am ok with all of it but the "No journaling."  I don't do "No" journaling.  Can I hide it?  I am a FIRM believer that what we see and remember now we won't later on.  The journaling is the most important part to me!!!

Sher--you can leave a spot for it or put it on the back.......
I only journaling on the back of my layouts 97% of the time..so that is why its part of my challenge

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:Well, looks like fun, but looks like I'm out. Hard to do pen work in a digi layout, and the found item is a little tough too unless you allow scanned items. But have fun everyone!

Sorry Ayla--I knew this one might end up excluding some digi scrappers.....not what I want to do.......just hard to get around..........but yes I would except a scanned item if you wanted to do that and give the pen work a shot

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

would sequins count as "sprinkles" ?? Image
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

citygirl22 wrote:would sequins count as "sprinkles" ?? Image

yup!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Cool Challenge!
Laurie

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CarrieG wrote:
cajenkins81 wrote:oh how fun! Sounds like a fun challenge! 

What qualifies as non-traditional?  I'm drawing a blank. 

I used tissue paper............but it can be any found item that you wouldn't buy at the lss etc...........
ah ok! I've actually used tissue paper a couple times before and LOVE the look of it! Thanks! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Love this challenge.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

This sounds really fun!
Susan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Great challenge.  Thank you.
Bibi

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

CarrieG wrote:
sherelm wrote:I am ok with all of it but the "No journaling."  I don't do "No" journaling.  Can I hide it?  I am a FIRM believer that what we see and remember now we won't later on.  The journaling is the most important part to me!!!

Sher--you can leave a spot for it or put it on the back.......
I only journaling on the back of my layouts 97% of the time..so that is why its part of my challenge
That's a fair compromise!!  Thanks for your reply!!

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Cool
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

MickeyM

Cherry Blossom

Here's mine:

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

MickeyM wrote:Here's mine:

HIGH FIVE Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  love it

Tammey

Cherry Cola

What is penwork?
  Image Image Image Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

tmp718 wrote:What is penwork?

if you look on my sample layout....you will see in the upper corner on the banner..some black pen lines and on the layering the same on one of the layers..................
pen work is typically white or black pen lines that are used to create contrast etc....I often use it as one would use INK.....on the edges of layers or the edges of my pages

Tammey

Cherry Cola

CarrieG wrote:
tmp718 wrote:What is penwork?

if you look on my sample layout....you will see in the upper corner on the banner..some black pen lines and on the layering the same on one of the layers..................
pen work is typically white or black pen lines that are used to create contrast etc....I often use it as one would use INK.....on the edges of layers or the edges of my pages
Thank you Carrie. I think I can give that a try.lol
  Image Image Image Image Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Did you see I "almost" did it???? lol....going to rescan it after I round a corner ImageImageImage
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee