Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Happysticker

Cherry Tart

Sorta new
Hi, Happysticker here.  I have been on and off checking out the message board over the past years, I play the cherry game, love the discount and I order from all the great products.  I recently retired due to some medical things I needed to finally address.  I am looking forward to getting involved in the board and meeting other scrappers, card makers, crafters!!Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Sorta new
hello   nice to meet you and welcome.  We are a fun and friendly group.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to ACOT!  Hope you get to play with all of the challenges in the coming days.
Laurie

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Welcome to the message board!
Melissa

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

welcome! glad to have you here 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Welcome!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hello and where are ya from? I'm always glad to see new "faces" on the board!!! ACOT is the best!! Hope to see ya around a lot!!! FYI...New challenges start at the beginning of every month!! They are found here in the Contests & Challenges forum!  If ya have any questions just post them and one of us will be sure to help ya out!!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

cort

Cherry Bing

Welcome to the boards!
ImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Welcome! Glad you decided to jump into the board officially! This board is always open to everything and a great amazing group to be apart of that you become family!!
~ Carissa ~

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hello Happysticker and welcome to the board!!  Look forward to getting to know you.
Jeannette

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Welcome! Just join right in! Image
Image Image ImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Welcome! Glad you are here!

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Hi! Welcome to ACOT!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Welcome, and nice to meet you! I'm in cold cold Michigan...even though the sun is out, it's still cold! lol  Looking forward to getting to know you and see some of what you create!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Welcome!! It took me awhile to post on the MB and upload to the gallery (after shopping and searching for cherries for years). Hope to get to know you better!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

welcome to the board!  :)

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

Hello
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome to the boards! I hope you'll jump in and participate in the challenges and chatter … we're a fun bunch here at ACOT Image
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Welcome to the board!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Love your user name!!!Welcome to the boards, where you will find inspiration galore, and ladies who are wonderful at everything! Can't wait to see your creations, and sorry to hear about your illness. Again, welcome!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee