Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Re: <TAP TAP TAP> Is this thing on?
ScrapGoo wrote:Leslie, we need the 411 on your latest and greatest hottie.  Please dish. 

This.
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Sorry this is giant too...

Sara

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ScrapGoo wrote:Leslie, we need the 411 on your latest and greatest hottie.  Please dish. 
Yes, yes. I remember those great stories. Do dish!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh Jess...  His name is Kurtis, and I'm working on getting a plaster cast made of his behind because it's so perfect.
Leslie

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

10 PAGES.

Oh, and still no regulars will answer me: do you guys still have online crops?  (Maybe they won't answer because they're afraid we'll come."

WHERE'S MY POINTS!?!?
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Hey MG's ~ I'm trying to figure this out, looking for the like button.  LOL 

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

There you go, ignoring Laura again... I mean, sheesh! ;) - She said they do occassionally, but they're organized by the board since there's no CT..
moodyonceamth wrote:10 PAGES.

Oh, and still no regulars will answer me: do you guys still have online crops?  (Maybe they won't answer because they're afraid we'll come."

WHERE'S MY POINTS!?!?
Sara

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

lilkoala3 wrote:Oh Jess...  His name is Kurtis, and I'm working on getting a plaster cast made of his behind because it's so perfect.

Frankly this is the only thing that matters... gold star!!!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

HAHA Patti, I did the same thing like 6 times

Texscrapper

Cherry Delight

pjw wrote:Hey MG's ~ I'm trying to figure this out, looking for the like button.  LOL 

We do need a like button.

Amy, someone answered you on the online crops....yes, they still have them.

Sharon
I'm sweeter after dark.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Keling wrote:There you go, ignoring Laura again... I mean, sheesh! ;) - She said they do occassionally, but they're organized by the board since there's no CT..

My bad!  This thread is moving so fast!! Image

pjw

A Cherry on Top

~~
Keling wrote:Sorry this is giant too...

Imageohhhhh yes, glitter is a good thing! 

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I think I forgot how to work message boards.  I don't know how to work the quote button.  This sh!t is confusing.  No wonder I left the online scrapbooking community.  I probably got too frustrated with all these buttons.
Leslie

Texscrapper

Cherry Delight

ScrapGoo
lilkoala3 wrote:Oh Jess...  His name is Kurtis, and I'm working on getting a plaster cast made of his behind because it's so perfect.

Frankly this is the only thing that matters... gold star!!!  I may be old and out of practice, but I can think one other thing that is better than a butt.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good butt.
Sharon
I'm sweeter after dark.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Texscrapper wrote:

SORRY I was busy envisioning Leslie's boyfriend's butt.

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

The quote button doesn't work like it used to...
lilkoala3 wrote:I think I forgot how to work message boards.  I don't know how to work the quote button.  This sh!t is confusing.  No wonder I left the online scrapbooking community.  I probably got too frustrated with all these buttons.
Sara

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

They really need to reconsider the "like" button feature. 
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

And Shannon, at 32 years old, my list of lovers has grown exponentially to the point where I often feel ashamed of my trampiness.  But then I roll over and see a naked dude, and I don't feel shame anymore.
Leslie

Texscrapper

Cherry Delight

moodyonceamth wrote:
Texscrapper wrote:

I was too busy envisioning something else.

SORRY I was busy envisioning Leslie's boyfriend's butt.
Sharon
I'm sweeter after dark.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

OK ladies and germs (NOT REAL GERMS, I AM BEING FACETIOUS)   I gotsta bounce.  5:30 am comes too dang early.  Sorry to bail so quick on those who just got here.   Regulars, thanks for the hospitality (gulp) and I'll see you again sometime maybe.   TTFN! Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee