We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Qustion about points
I have over 8000 points and would like to use them for Digi stuff as I no longer paper scrap.
I read somewhere that you can't use them for that. Is this true?
If so can I give my points away to one or more people that could use them???
Firegems

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Qustion about points
I'd ask Cliff or Kristin to assign them to some of the Guest Hostesses. . . It would help them defray costs for all the work they do - MHO.

Otherwise, sure, ship them off to me!! LOL

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I think I read somewhere that points cannot be transferred or shared with anyone. Think I read that on the FAQ about the points? Otherwise the idea of giving some to the hostesses is a neat idea. Or me! lol.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

debamas

Wild Cherry

If you enjoy participating in the Envy or secret sister games, they will be great to use on your purchases. Not sure how those games work for the digi scrapper though. I'm sure someone would know.
Debbie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee