We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

New Stuff in the Store!
So I check the "New Products" several times a day - OMG! So addicted. Love it that just as we're seeing sneaks, ACOT already has some of the collections.

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/new/45?v=s0

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: New Stuff in the Store!
I know!!! AMAZING STUFF!!
I love Authentique's Thrilling!!
And WRMK's Chalkboard!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I like that too and I'm looking forward to more GREAT stuff! :inlove:
Image Image ImageImage

tracys

Cherry Blossom

I keep telling myself not to look or I will buy. I am trying really hard to use what I have and not place another order until I make a small dent in my stash.
[highlight=#fafafa]Image[/highlight]

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yes, Joanie! It's so cute!

Deanna, me too - loving the sneaks.

Tracys - Good for you!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I tell you, I am sooooooo addicted to paper, and the new lines coming out, WOW!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

AND............all the new Washi Tape. Can a girl ever have too many rolls of washi :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

tracys wrote:I keep telling myself not to look or I will buy. I am trying really hard to use what I have and not place another order until I make a small dent in my stash.

I'm looking and telling myself to still not buy!!! I HAVE to catch up on my need of albums and pages first!!! On top of that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with paper right now. I know I'm strange but I can't help it....too much paper is just to much and I have at least 1/3 of what most of you have.

I am definitely and embellishment person!!!! It's the first thing I look for when I walk in an LSS!

scrapstitcher

Cherry Tart

I love seeing the sneak peeks too. It's hard to keep up with it all since there's still stuff on my wishlist from previous CHAs. lol!

pattim

Cherry Tart

Oh my! I feel the need to shop :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
p a t t i
my blog: {Crafting Life}

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

joannie wrote:I know!!! AMAZING STUFF!!
I love Authentique's Thrilling!!
And WRMK's Chalkboard!!

purdy!!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I saving all my cherry points for the new Simple Stories lines. I like all 3 they are coming out with. Not sure what Halloween Paper I am going with yet...
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

karensay wrote:I saving all my cherry points for the new Simple Stories lines. I like all 3 they are coming out with. Not sure what Halloween Paper I am going with yet...
I am saving points for those too-- heck I still need to get the I heart summer!!
Susan

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh, Sue, you've got to get that line!! I love it so much in person and it's so easy to use!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee