Hello everyone! Introducing Myself

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 762

Re: Hello everyone! Introducing Myself

Post by sherelm »

Welcome Melissa! We are going nowhere, so stay and chat! Glad you introduced yourself, too!! And yes, I kept the "old version" of scrapbooks when I was in school, too - in fact my son laughed when he saw my newspaper clippings of John Glenn going around the moon, saying "John Glenn doesn't have them anymore!".
Scrapbooks really aren't photo albums, we are still supposed to add other things to them, we somehow vere away to that "photo album with fancy fun stuff added" - and that's fine too! But I like to save other things, in fact I'm about to do one page that may not have anything on it - just my sister's airplane ticket (that her dog ate the end off) - and all that's a memory too.

Glad to have you!!
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1760

Post by beachlover »

welcome Melissa!!! you will really enjoy yourself here :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

Hi Mellissa, WELCOME!!!! So glad you decided to join in. My name is SherrieLynne. I have been here for about 3 1/2 years now and LOVE IT!!!
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies!
Melissa
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

I have joined recently too, and am loving it! Everyone here has been great and I have learned a lot and been inspired. Hope you will enjoy yourself here and stick around too.
Karrie in ON Canada
 Karrie

scrappyjo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Post by scrappyjo »

Welcome, I have been here on and off maybe 4 years now..been ordering product way longer :-D..but these are the best ladies around, they have helped me so much with advice, venting, and scrapbooking...I think you will be happy here...!!
Scrappyjo
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2499

Post by joannie »

So glad you uploaded some layouts to the gallery!! Wonderful and amazing pages!!! I was wondering what size layouts they were. They look like two 8 1/2x11 pages. AWESOME work!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Welcome :-D :-D
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Hello! Welcome and glad you decided to give the board a try! This board is like family! I have come and gone and still always know I'm welcomed back with open arms and there is always a plentiful supply of inspiration and topics to keep me intrigued and longing for more!!
~ Carissa ~

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Thanks ladies! My layouts are 8.5x11 - I scrap mostly that size for my everyday layouts (in both vertical and horizontal) and 12x12 for my vacation layouts - but I am game to create any size.
Melissa

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”