Check out the new cherry hunt!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

elizzy0707
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Re: Check out the new cherry hunt!

Post by elizzy0707 »

mgehrke wrote:It had to have changed over the weekend. I hunted on Friday and found the 200 limit. I love hunting for the cherries. I am so happy that they changed it to everyone gets points instead of being the top winner. 175 is going to be even easier to reach.
Yes, the daily limit will be easier to reach, but the total number needed for the discount is now going to take longer. It never fails that things in my basket become "unavailable" while I'm hunting cherries.
A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.  ~ Navjot Singh Sidhu
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1068

Post by love2stamp »

JustLizzy wrote:
mgehrke wrote:It had to have changed over the weekend. I hunted on Friday and found the 200 limit. I love hunting for the cherries. I am so happy that they changed it to everyone gets points instead of being the top winner. 175 is going to be even easier to reach.
Yes, the daily limit will be easier to reach, but the total number needed for the discount is now going to take longer. It never fails that things in my basket become "unavailable" while I'm hunting cherries.
You can also earn points for commenting on posts and for leaving comments in the gallery, just another way to get to that discount faster. :winkb:
ImageImageImageImage
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

If I hunt I've only been doing 100 per day as I have way to many other things to do to occupy time like scrapping taking into consideration I might get 102 or 99 depending on the day. But I save mine for one day a year, too! I happen to agree with Nancy, I've not seen another company offer to it's customers such great discounts either through Hunting Cherries or in email!

I :inlove: ACOT and so love this style of hunting cherries over the old way to get a $5 coupon code!
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I love that we can hunt cherries. It helps defray the cost of my beloved hobby. Also, it encourages me to buy more.
Bibi
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Well I am thinking the 175 is a typo. I just hunted cherries and was able to collect 200 :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 762

Post by sherelm »

mgehrke wrote:Well I am thinking the 175 is a typo. I just hunted cherries and was able to collect 200 :inlove:
Mildred, when you were hunting today, did you get the screen freezing up, and then sometimes it went to a blank screen? I had a devil of a time hunting for them today. And navigating the site. It seems better now. I was wondering if it was a high traffic volume to the site.
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2499

Post by joannie »

emmapaige wrote:I was pretty sure I found 200 cherries today! :?

me too! :)
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

sherelm wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Well I am thinking the 175 is a typo. I just hunted cherries and was able to collect 200 :inlove:
Mildred, when you were hunting today, did you get the screen freezing up, and then sometimes it went to a blank screen? I had a devil of a time hunting for them today. And navigating the site. It seems better now. I was wondering if it was a high traffic volume to the site.

Nope - I didn't have any problems. I even thought that the cherries came up more frequantley. It didn't take me long at all to find all 200.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Announcements”