Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Check out the new cherry hunt!
Wow! I just discovered that you don't always find ONE cherry but sometimes there are MULTIPLE cherries, each worth a point! This is just AWESOME!!

ImageImage Image Image  

cort

Cherry Bing

Wow...Love it!
ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

This is working really well for me. Just getting a few extra points here and there is great! They all add up so quickly and then I can use them more often, too.

Thanks,
Bonnie
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

In 5 minutes, I found 28 cherries - I won't mention the stuff added to my basket and wish list
Gail

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Gail R wrote:In 5 minutes, I found 28 cherries - I won't mention the stuff added to my basket and wish list

That's the worse part haha, but I guess that's why they do it!! :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

debamas

Wild Cherry

CherryTat wrote:Don't forget to check out product reviews, there are cherries hidden in there too :)
I've found them other the other tabs too!
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

CherryTat wrote:
Gail R wrote:In 5 minutes, I found 28 cherries - I won't mention the stuff added to my basket and wish list

That's the worse part haha, but I guess that's why they do it!! :)
LOL, that's right! I just spent 4000 of 'em. Now I have to go picking again, LOL and I've found things I didn't know were there.
Debbie

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I noticed that! really cool :D
Image Image

Latte_Memories

Cherry Blossom

I've had fun looking for the new cherries. I love to see my points adding up much faster this way :) Although I have become addicted to searching for them everyday now and not to mention my very large wish list because of the hunting.
~Brenda~
No matter how dark the moment,
Love and hope are always possible.

teachK94

Cherry Tart

Awesome! Thank you~what a great Christmas present:)!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I have really enjoyed this change, Thank You!
- Jillian

elizzy0707

Cherry Tart

When did the daily limit for the cherry hunt go down to 175? I'm not liking this change at all. Takes too long as it is. :bluesad:
A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.  ~ Navjot Singh Sidhu

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Hmm...interesting. I didn't know it had gone down, I thought it was still 200.
ImageImageImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

love2stamp wrote:Hmm...interesting. I didn't know it had gone down, I thought it was still 200.
Just looked at the rules under "Hunt for Cherries!" and it now says 175 per day.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

It has to be within the past week and a half, because that's when I last hunted and I got to get to 200. I personally think it's easy for the cherries to add up, and I don't know of any other company that offers a similar program so I guess I won't complain. Besides...there is no limit on cherries you get from posting, just from the cherry hunt.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:It has to be within the past week and a half, because that's when I last hunted and I got to get to 200. I personally think it's easy for the cherries to add up, and I don't know of any other company that offers a similar program so I guess I won't complain. Besides...there is no limit on cherries you get from posting, just from the cherry hunt.
Not complaining here either! I LOVE the program and it has pushed me to make more frequent purchases than if it wasn't in place. ;)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ernstem wrote:
Ayla wrote:It has to be within the past week and a half, because that's when I last hunted and I got to get to 200. I personally think it's easy for the cherries to add up, and I don't know of any other company that offers a similar program so I guess I won't complain. Besides...there is no limit on cherries you get from posting, just from the cherry hunt.
Not complaining here either! I LOVE the program and it has pushed me to make more frequent purchases than if it wasn't in place. ;)

I couldn't agree more! Love ACOT! :inlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

It had to have changed over the weekend. I hunted on Friday and found the 200 limit. I love hunting for the cherries. I am so happy that they changed it to everyone gets points instead of being the top winner. 175 is going to be even easier to reach.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I thot I found 200 this morning but I could be wrong. (it has happened!) ;)
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I was pretty sure I found 200 cherries today! :?
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee