Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: JUNE Take 2 Challenge
suewho372 wrote:Here is mine. I took 2--sleeping and buttons.

OMG! ADORABLE!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

This is adorable, I love the green accents and most of all how you shifted it all to the left, and did that punched border down the right. Of course the star of the show is - is it Memphis? - but your baby. Thanks for doing the challenge!!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:

OMG! ADORABLE!
I know I know another puppy layout! LOL;)
Susan

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Here is Mine. I took 2. Magoo sleeping and added buttons. My little Magoo fell asleep with these stuffed animals. Dave and I looked everywhere for him. He was so hard to find. Of course I had to take a picture. :-D

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Love your colors, and of course, he's a baby, he's going to be hard to find!! LOL!! He's so tiny. . . and I do love your layout, it's like a baby layout!!! Pretty colors for a baby boy. Thanks for doing my challenge.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Here is my Take on Taking 2 for June -

Buttons in the word Grow "o" and under the 2nd pic - they look clear but are actually white with a daisy detail on them. And both pics feature DD asleep on DH's shoulder, at 6 days old and 6 years old. :) Thanks for the fun challenge!
- Jillian

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Larry just gave me the funniest look as we were leaving Friday!!!! 'oooo....I need buttons! Grabbed my button jar and dumped a handful on the couch. Picked out a dozen or so buttons in about 15 seconds. popped them in my jeans front pocket and two handfuls later the buttons were back in the jar. I so wish I had had a google glass because it was a photo moment you could not repeat!

I TOOK ONE and had a blast! Buttons!

Thank you for the challenge Sher!!!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Here's my layout. I took both sleeping and buttons. Picture of my granddaughter with her doll asleep in a papasan chair. One minute she was playing and the next minute out like a light.

Image ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here's mine w/buttons I bought in Malaysia! Pics are an orchid garden in the Singapore airport.

(It won't let me select the pic to link it, so here: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... id-gardens)
Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I "took 1" and used buttons on this page of my son's Kindergarten class picture. 2005-2006 school year. I need to catch up. He just graduated 8th grade LOL!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee