Hello everyone! Introducing Myself

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Hello everyone! Introducing Myself

Post by Scrap Bug »

Hi all. Let me introduce myself: my name is Melissa and I currently live in South Texas. I have a husband and 2 kids, a boy and a girl ages 18 and 15 (I am still trying to figure out how they grew up so quickly?).

I have been scrapbooking with pictures for about 17 years - I say with pictures because I actually started keeping the old fashioned type of scrapbooks when I was in high school.

This is my first post, but I actually am not new here. I think I signed up over a year ago and have looked through the galleries and such, and even before that I have ordered things from the store.

I MISS being part of a scrapbook message board, too many that I have been a part of have closed up in the past few years. I've read through some of the posts and this seems like a fun and friendly place to hang out. I can't wait to "meet" you all.
Melissa
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Re: Hello everyone! Introducing Myself

Post by 1grandma »

Hello and welcome to ACOT! I hope you come back to play with us, get to know us and let us get to know you.
Bibi
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2469

Post by joannie »

Hello Scrap Bug!!! Welcome to ACOT!!! Hope you jump right in and scrap with us. Here is a link to our Challenge Forum!! viewforum.php?f=25
Feel free to ask questions and posts your layouts in the gallery!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Welcome! Yes, friendly bunch of people here! Hope you stick around and ask questions along the way if need. We're happy to help!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi and Welcome Melissa!! Where in South Texas do you live? I am from Corpus Christi, born & raised. Would love to see your work.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Hi! Welcome!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

blbabe1234 wrote:Hi and Welcome Melissa!! Where in South Texas do you live? I am from Corpus Christi, born & raised. Would love to see your work.

I will see about putting some stuff up in the gallery. I live in Laredo, but am originally from the West Coast. I have spent quite a bit of time in Corpus - we take day trips to the beach fairly frequently, and I also have training for work in Corpus once in a while. Thanks for the welcome!
Melissa
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Hi Melissa! Welcome to ACOT! You'll love the family feeling here!

My father's family is originally from Laredo, and I still have a lot of cousins that live there!

Can't wait to see your layouts, and to see you jumping into our challenges!
Laurie

elisanlily
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by elisanlily »

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too and really like it. Hope you do too!
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5469

Post by Retiree3 »

Welcome to ACOT. Hope to see you around.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

welcome! The ladies here are definitely very nice and friendly and will help with anything you need. They are also very knowledgeable and great scrappers!! lots of ideas floating around, and TONS of challenges every month! We have just about 8 days left of the current challenges, then July 1 brings all new ones! The challenges are one of my favorite things about this board, as I am very competitive and LOVE the push to get all the pages done so I can have a chance to win gift cards, to supply my addiction!! haha.

Love the conversation here too, everyone's so friendly and supportive. I've been here about 2 months now (this time!) and already starting to figure out who's who and who has what kind of pet and how many kids, etc.!! it's where I spend most of my time online now!!
So yeah, welcome and enjoy! can't wait to see your work.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Hello and welcome to ACOT!! This is a wonderful place to be. Lots of warm, wonderful and creative people here.
I see you have beautiful furbabies. You've came to the right spot!!! :-D
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

Welcome to the board!! Like the photo of the doggy :)
Justie S.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 90

Post by Justie S. »

Hello and welcome to ACOT! I'm also new to the message board and posting layouts in the gallery. The ladies here are very nice and kind. I'm enjoying it here so far and finding my way around. Hope to see a lot more of you and your work in the future... Have a great Sunday :)

Justie
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Hello and welcome!
- Jillian

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Welcome!
Kim

Image Image  
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Welcom Melissa. It is so wonderful of you to join us. I can't wait to see your work. If you have any questions, just post them. Some one is bound to have the answer :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5464

Post by Deanna13 »

Welcome! Hope to get to know you better. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

Welcome to ACOT! You have found the friendliest and most awesome scrapping board ever! :) I have been here since it started in 2003 and just can't tear myself away!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2152

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Hi Melissa. I am so happy you decided to talk on the boards, let us know you are here! As you have already been shopping here, you know what a wonderful store this is! But the inspiration here is unbeatable, very talented ladies here. Jump right in and try a few challenges, they come out on the first of each month. That will keep you busy! And by the way, welcome again!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”