We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I'd love to hang out on the boards, but today. .
I MUST go to the gallery to leave love. So many layouts posted here and there thru the threads, and I feel so LAME I haven't had time to leave love there, but today - in fact this entire afternoon - I plan to go thru them. I know how hard it is for each layout, and for me to take time to write to you wonderful gals, no excuse.

So. . . . I'll be here, but not HERE.

Plus Clint answered some questions for me, so I have to go place my order, too!! :winkb: I mean a girl's got to do that to be polite, right???

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

Re: I'd love to hang out on the boards, but today. .
LOL whatever excuse works...GO FOR IT!!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hahah! And to get PAID to place an order AND leave lovin' in the gallery! You lucky polite girl, you! :-D

BTW, whatcha buying?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm with you Sher. I have neglected the gallery for awhile now and I feel so bad. :?
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:Hahah! And to get PAID to place an order AND leave lovin' in the gallery! You lucky polite girl, you! :-D

BTW, whatcha buying?
The new hockey stuff from Reminisce - some of the Project Life envelopes (I don't do PL - but want them for in my albums for tickets, menus, etc.)
ImageImageImage

AND OF COURSE SOME SCRAPPY GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

awesome!! Glad you are getting goodies-- I love the anticipation of knowing I have stuff coming!I know it is so hard to stay caught up on the gallery-- I got behind a bit a few weeks ago with the board and gallery and felt so in the dark!! LOL
I took a 1/2 day vacation today thinking hil and I may go to the river, but she had other plans, so after picking up the house and starting some laundry I will more than likely get to scrap!!! YAY!!
Susan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Sher, you must do what you must do. Me, too! Enjoy while you can.
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I need to get into the gallery and leave some love too. I haven't spent near enough time in there lately!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee