Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: JUNE Take 2 Challenge
I took one and used buttons, 3 white ones. And yes, Sher, they are threaded! Faux stitched anyways ;) I too prefer them that way! Combined with Use Your Stash.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

ernstem wrote:I took one and used buttons, 3 white ones. And yes, Sher, they are threaded! Faux stitched anyways ;) I too prefer them that way! Combined with Use Your Stash.
Well I personally think that snowman is dozing, so are you sure it's not "Taking two?" LOL I really love your layout, you layered it fabulously - and anyone who threads buttons gets an extra nod from me!! Thanks for doing the challenge!!!

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

wonderful pages so far - here's mine - I took one - sleeping - cos I forgot about the buttons !!

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

scrappininAK wrote:wonderful pages so far - here's mine - I took one - sleeping - cos I forgot about the buttons !!

OMG!! That kittie sleeping on the shelf!!! I'm so stealing this!!! I love love it!! And I don't play like that - I fudge and everyone "Takes 2" - honestly. So now my secret is out!! LOL

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappininAK wrote:wonderful pages so far - here's mine - I took one - sleeping - cos I forgot about the buttons !!

You could go back and add some buttons real quick! I love how you cut around the cat and she looks to be laying on the lace. Clever!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

This is my June Take Two LO.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Retiree3 wrote:This is my June Take Two LO.

Now that is what I call a sleeper!!! God bless him!!! Love your layout - the hearts and the layering of strips with the stitching!! Good job! Thanks for doing the challenge!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

This is mine, not humans, but they are sleeping, lol!

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

oceanbreezes423 wrote:This is mine, not humans, but they are sleeping, lol!

I didn't recall anywhere where it said "humans". LOL They are cuter than any humans anyway.
I saw you said you didn't like this layout - well I do - you know what it reminds me of? A big overtsuffed chintz pillow that they are sleeping on!!

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I took 2. Here's my nephew and his daughter sleeping.

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/typ ... 4-nap-time

ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

OMG, that is TOO sweet, look at her tiny little hand up on his arm!! What a great Daddy he must be!! You have saved this moment for him - show it to him when he walks her down the aisle all too soon!!

Thanks so much for doing the challenge, the layout is beautiful, but the photo speaks volumes!!!

natalie4

Cherry Blossom

i took TWO thank you for a great challenge.... this is my take

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

natalie4 wrote:i took TWO thank you for a great challenge.... this is my take
Well thought out layout! I love LOVE layouts like this - with so many little places for your eyes to go!! Well done, by friend! And thanks for doing my challenge!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here's mine. I used two buttons, and Bear is snoozing on the couch:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

One of my grandsons - Keaton, after a long day at "work" (school).

Laurie

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:Here's mine. I used two buttons, and Bear is snoozing on the couch:

Great layout Brandy - love the paw prints down the side and the title Joey would love!! Love the framed button!!! Thanks for doing the challenge!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

letumom wrote:One of my grandsons - Keaton, after a long day at "work" (school).

You know, I remember how tired I was after school, and I remember it worse than I am now after work. So I say let him sleep!!! (Boys do love to sleep, though!!) Great layout, great colors for the grade school years, too!! Thanks for playing!!

aceason

Cherry Bing

I did a layout about how I don't sleep :) and used lots of buttons from my stash...

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

aceason wrote:I did a layout about how I don't sleep :) and used lots of buttons from my stash...
What a very clever take on the challenge! I love the rustic look of this page, almost (forgive me) like spilled coffee. Very unique and great take on the challenge!!! Well done, thanks for doing it!!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Here is mine. I took 2--sleeping and buttons.
Susan

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee