We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

What is the one thing?
What one product do you have in your scrapbooking stash that you have so much of that you couldn't possibly use it all up in your lifetime?
Mine has to be paper. I can't resist it. I have loads and loads and still buy more. One of my sisters and I even made a pact not to buy any more... that lasted like two weeks.... maybe not even that long.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What is the one thing?
I agree it's paper for me!! I used to think I had enough mini brads to last 2 lifetimes but I'm actually running out of certain colors & I'm kinda sad about it! ;)
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Paper for me too. And if we get specific - it'll probably be patriotic themed papers. I stocked up as my DH served in the U.S. Navy for 8 years and his mom gave me some pictures. I've scrapped them so many ways - created mini albums, and a plaque to hang up. I just can't stop BUYING it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Yep, paper for me also, but I seem to keep on buying it. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I would have to say paper also, but my new addiction to washi tape might just be up there as well. LOL
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

yep mine is paper too. Love paper. If I need one piece of a particular color or shade of paper for a layout, I tend to go out and buy every piece I see in that color just in case. lol

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Paper, and flowers. But paper first I am sure!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Paper... and more paper!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Definitely paper, here, too. And then - I find myself saving little teeny tiny bits of paper that I love that are scraps. REALLY????

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have tons of paper but I actually *do* use it ... for me, the thing I have lots of and will never be able to use up are embellishments (especially stickers). I have hundreds and hundreds of embellishments and I usually only use 1 or 2 per page but that doesn't stop me from buying more when I see cute shapes/sentiments!
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Yes, I have lots of paper, but I was just thinking the other day, that I sure do have lots of stickers and I don't use many of them.
Bibi

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I buy just enough paper to keep replacing the ones I use so that I always have a stash that is more than I could need. For me, that is a security blanket. LOL!
- Jillian

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Paper is an obvious choice and certainly applies! I think my other thing would be animal stickers/embellishments. I see so many cute ones that I can't resist, and it's funny because I don't often use stickers! Not sure why I keep buying them!
- Valerie/stateless

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Alphabets, I have a ton and still keep buying more

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

It would be a toss up between paper and stickers. Have way too much of both.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

rubber stamps are a close second for me and I buy a ton of stickers but rarely use them. they're so hard to resist, but I don't feel like I can get them onto the page in an eye pleasing way so I don't bother, but I still buy.
The challenges that I've had to use stickers with have been really good for me to step out of my box and use them.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Paper followed by ribbon.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Paper for me too. I have so much but can't resist buying more.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Mine is paper, too. So many pretty patterns...I just can't resist!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I would have to say paper, too. Even though my step daughter told me once when she was helping me organize that I couldn't buy any more ribbon. Well, she's not with me ALL the time, lol.
Kim

Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee