We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap-A-Day, Happy Memorial Day!
Grandaughter Devon came over and she and I got all her graduation invitations done! I had everything cut out and ready and she put them together and inked them. We had a great time and she left very pleased with herself and the cards.
ImageImage
Image Charlene

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:I got 3 more LOs done today :) This one is the Brandy's fashion challenge.

LOVE IT! :inlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapscot wrote:Grandaughter Devon came over and she and I got all her graduation invitations done! I had everything cut out and ready and she put them together and inked them. We had a great time and she left very pleased with herself and the cards.
ImageImage

AWESOME! Congrats to your granddaughter!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:My second one is for Barb's Graphic Design Challenge.

VERY FUN page!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:And for my third and last one for the day, this one is for Laurie's Rewind Challenge. I did the April Ad Challenge.

This is super cool!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

letumom wrote:Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on the boards most of the day, but only long enough to upload FOUR (yay!) layouts that I've created through out the day. Three were for my Project Life album, the other was to memorialize my daddy and his military service.

Awesome Laurie! Love it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here is one I did for the one word. I managed not to cry while I scrapped Athena. I can't believe its almost been 2 years since she went missing.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

scrapscot wrote:Grandaughter Devon came over and she and I got all her graduation invitations done! I had everything cut out and ready and she put them together and inked them. We had a great time and she left very pleased with herself and the cards.
ImageImage

Awesome! Congratulations!
Laurie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee