Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Does this ever happen to you??
You sit and stalk the store adding to your basket (or wishlist ahmmm Melissa :winkb: :inlove: :-D ) and think, okay there is nothing new I am going to want for awhile. So place your order---then BAM the very next day something shows up in the store you have to have???

sigh! It's crazy I tell ya!! :inlove:
SUS ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Does this ever happen to you??
That happens about every time for me!! It's either something new in the store or something I forgot I needed!! I've had to ask "the powers that be" several times if they could combine my orders!!! :-D
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

bay63

Cherry Bing

Yeap, happens to me too. I placed an order after the crop and wanted more and placed another order 2 days later. Still missed something, so I made my mom order it. Maybe if I had a ounce of organization, this wouldn't happen.
ImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hahaha! Yep! Happens to me all the time! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

LOL!! Yep, happens all the time, that's how they get ya. :winkb:
ImageImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

That's why our wishlists are NEVER EVER empty!
Debbie

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

All.....The.....Time!! Thats why I procrastinate ordering. I know I am going to place an order and then something will come up that I have to have!
***Tanya***

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

All the time!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Yes - happened just last week! I placed an order because of the NSD sale. Then the very next day the Studio Calico Atlantic collection was added. Since I'm going on a cruise soon, I needed it... so I had to place a second order.
- Valerie/stateless

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yep happens to me too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

All the time! My cart doesn't stay empty for long lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Oh yes, just about every time I order... and I also will make a whole order of all these things I love and have to have... and never actually order the 1 item i truly needed (adhesive etc.) in the 1st place!! :)
- Jillian

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Oh yeah! It happens to me, too.
Bibi

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suslvgeo wrote:You sit and stalk the store adding to your basket (or wishlist ahmmm Melissa :winkb: :inlove: :-D ) and think, okay there is nothing new I am going to want for awhile. So place your order---then BAM the very next day something shows up in the store you have to have???

All the time!!!! For some reason especially this month! :inlove:

I found something today that will be ordered on Monday! That makes three orders in three weeks!

I NEED INTERVENTION BADLY! and a kit club, too!

kathyau

Cherry Blossom

Me too, all the time. To make it worse though I am in Australia and the international postage is a killer so not worth placing an order for just a couple of items.

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

suslvgeo wrote:You sit and stalk the store adding to your basket (or wishlist ahmmm Melissa :winkb: :inlove: :-D ) and think, okay there is nothing new I am going to want for awhile. So place your order---then BAM the very next day something shows up in the store you have to have???

You know me well already! LOL :) Yes! It happened to me three times since I've made my scrappy home here recently! I'll order some stuff, and think I'm being thrifty by only ordering a part of a collection. Then it comes and I wish I had ordered more of the collection because I love what I got so much. Then I order more of the collection. I need to stop being so cheap and just order the whole doggone collection if I like it! I was so ready to pull the trigger on the 20% sale yesterday, but I just know there's something right around the corner I'm going to love :)

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh, and so that means that I'm checking the "new" tab about 3 times a day waiting for the next pretty stuff that floats my boat!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I also think the postal carriers think "Why does she order with just a day or two between?" If they only knew. WE HAVE TO!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

EVERY DAMN TIME!!!! LOL It's a conspiracy I tell ya :? :? ;) ;)

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I think they plan it that way!!LOL
ImageImage 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee