Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Let's do it together...........
If you've got pictures of green beer and Leprechaun traps to scrap, I've got a mini kit for you. And if you've got pictures of you and your bestie, DH, or kiddos doing stuff together, I've got a full-sized kit for you!
Let's start with the full sized kit. It's called You and Me and it's from HotFlashDesigns. You can find it in the HotFlashDesigns store at A Cherry on Top.

Here's the kit:

http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... c96970c-pi
The kit and the separates are on sale for 30% off during the introductory period.

http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 729970b-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 563970d-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 0b7970c-pi
Want more info on what you get with a kit purchase? Here ya go!

The kit contains 8 solid color papers and 16 patterned papers. Patterns include dots, stripes, doodled flowers, damask, stars, and more. Elements include: 8 bows, 10 buttons in 3 styles, 8 curly ribbons, 1 doily shape, 1 each male and female stick figures, 4 frames, 8 glitter flourishes, 1 clipping mask to be used as a matte or layer, 1 owl, 8 puffy acrylic hearts, 9 ribbons in 2 styles, 8 word arts and a blank to make your own, 9 borders--use one as a clipping mask for your own choice of paper, 8 butterflies, 8 doodled flowers, 8 fabric flowers, 8 paper flowers, 9 leaves in 2 styles. I have also included glitters in 8 colors, created in 4 x 4 squares. You'll find 5 alphas. Each alpha has 26 lowercase letters and 10 numerals. Alphas are presented on full sheets.

For St. Patrick's Day, I did an add-on. Here's what it looks like:

The add-on is on sale as well. Here is a description of the mini-kit contents. I should tell you that the turquoise, the yellow, and the dark green are exact matches to the color palette of the You and Me kit. So, if you buy the two of them together, you really increase your scrapping options.

This "mini" contains 6 solids (includes white and black) and 8 patterned papers. Elements include: 2 frames, 4 curly ribbons, a doodled daisy, a glittered 4-leaf clover, 5 realistic style daisies, 1 glitter flourish, 2 beer steins, 1 leprechaun's hat, 1 "lucky" horseshoe, 1 rainbow, 1 striped flat ribbon, 6 ric raks, 3 word arts, 1 "curly" ribbon, and 1 yellow alpha (26 lower case letters, 10 numerals, full sheet presentation).

Come check us out! We give you beautiful designs and great value for your money.
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

DeannaJ

Cherry Tart

Re: Let's do it together...........
Thanks for a great kit Marci!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

You and Me
Lovin' on my dgd...
ImageNote to my dgs: J.T., Mima's daddy was part Irish; that's why we can ask for kisses!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

scribler

Cherry Tart

I used You and Me plus the St. Paddy's Day Add-on to scrap one of my favorite Irish Blessings.

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This kit is great! Here's what I made with it.

ChristyS

Cherry Tart

Here's my design with the gorgeous kit!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Here's mine from this kit. Gotta love a kit that you can choose such a wide variety of moods from one single kit! Mine is a little more subdued...of DH and Brownie!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Wonderful kit! Such great work by everyone, and how cool that you all have used it so differently!

ImageImage Image Image  

karla1970

Cherry Tart

I love the colors of this kit!

m1218p

Cherry Picker

There's a reason why these ladies are on my Creative Team! Don't they do great work? I have to tell you, they've been blowing me away with their layouts.

I am not a fan of St. Patrick's Day; never really have been and don't expect that will change in the future. So, this kit, You and Me, and the add-on were my not overly enthusiastic bow to that particular holiday.

What floors me, absolutely floors me, is the variety of layouts the Team created. Just look--kids on a beach, fur babies (both cat and dog), Grandma love, an Irish blessing that I think would make a great printable, kids playing in the backyard, a kiddo playing with his treasured trains, a kiddo demonstrating his skill with the clicker. We even have a Disney layout with this kit!

There are kits I've designed that darn near make me swoon. There are kits I love. And, there are kits I like. (I won't put a kit I don't like up for sale or even give it away.) That's kind of a continuum of designer approval, LOL. This kit fell into the "kits I like" category, mostly because I was trying to think "St. Patrick's Day" as I was putting it together. Then these kits go to my Creative Team and they blow me out of the water and make me fall in love or fall in love all over again.

I just wanted to say I appreciate my Creative Team for so many reasons. They are truly wonderful, talented ladies with hearts filled with more gold than any pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Beautiful work with this kit, everyone! :)
Image Image ImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

And my layout this week is for my Project Life album for my girls. It's been fun using the same template each week, but changing the colors in the layout with each new kit that Marci releases.

Laurie

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee