We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

A newbie from NC!
Hi everyone! My name is Jenny. I am mommy to 3 boys ages 9, 7, and 5. I also work part-time for a local fitness center where I help with memberships and I teach a couple of classes. I've been married for 15 years to my wonderful DH!

I started scrapping almost 10 years ago (I can't BELIEVE I've been doing this that long!) just after my first son was born. It all started at a CM party and exploded from there! I've served on a few DT's over the years but decided to take a break from it for a while. I'm currently hooked on the sketches from Scrapbook Generation and CTMH! It's been nice to take my scrapping style back to something more basic.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends here and finding some old ones!
Jenny

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: A newbie from NC!
Hi Jenny! You're gonna LOVE it here. Everyone here on the board is AWESOME!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hi Jenny! Welcome! I just saw your post on Margaret's newbie thread! You are going to love it here! And it sounds like you have a doggie, so we need to see pics! LOL a lot of us Cherries have furbabies and we love seeing all of their pics!

ImageImage Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Jenny! We are delighted your here! I look forward to seeing your creations!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Jenny! I am a neighbor from SC!!! I also raised 3 boys, grown now! Welcome to the site I choose to call "home". The people are the greatest, the store and staff are unbeatable!!!Will look forward to seeing some of your layouts!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Welcome Jenny! ACOT is great and you'll love it here!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

pawprints wrote:Hi Jenny! Welcome! I just saw your post on Margaret's newbie thread! You are going to love it here! And it sounds like you have a doggie, so we need to see pics! LOL a lot of us Cherries have furbabies and we love seeing all of their pics!
Yes, we actually have 2 doggies...a Boxer named Izzy and a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) named Sadie. Zelda was the first dog DH and I had after we got married...she was our baby before we had kids. She was a Boxer too...she was white with blue eyes. She passed away a week after we brought our youngest son home from the hospital. I miss her so much! I even called one of our current dogs "Zelda" just a few weeks ago! So now you know where my screenname comes from! :D
Jenny

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Hi Jenny! I am a neighbor from SC!!! I also raised 3 boys, grown now! Welcome to the site I choose to call "home". The people are the greatest, the store and staff are unbeatable!!!Will look forward to seeing some of your layouts!
Where in SC??? I've cropped at the scrapbook store in Spartanburg before! My hubby actually worked at the BMW plant in Greer for about 2 years!
Jenny

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

ZELDAdog wrote:
pawprints wrote:Hi Jenny! Welcome! I just saw your post on Margaret's newbie thread! You are going to love it here! And it sounds like you have a doggie, so we need to see pics! LOL a lot of us Cherries have furbabies and we love seeing all of their pics!
Yes, we actually have 2 doggies...a Boxer named Izzy and a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) named Sadie. Zelda was the first dog DH and I had after we got married...she was our baby before we had kids. She was a Boxer too...she was white with blue eyes. She passed away a week after we brought our youngest son home from the hospital. I miss her so much! I even called one of our current dogs "Zelda" just a few weeks ago! So now you know where my screenname comes from! :D

Zelda sounds like she was beautiful! I didn't know that Boxers could be white. And with blue eyes? Wow she must have been gorgeous! So sorry you lost her. I've lost a sweet doggie too and I know how hard it is. I still miss him so much too.

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

HEllO Jenny & Welcome!!! & I just checked out your gallery!!! AWESOME pages!!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Welcome! Welcome! Hope to see you around the MB a lot!
Bibi

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Welcome to ACOT where you can find lots of us with the same addiction to scrapping and creating projects! I love to hear about your doggies as we had a chocolate cocker spaniel for over 13 years named Hershey. She was the best dog ever! And we miss her still. Your layouts are wonderful! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Bonnie in Tenn.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to find a pic of Zelda so you can see her...she was a beauty!
Jenny

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

hi Jenny and WELCOME :D :D so glad you've joined us
Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Jenny!! Nice to meet you - glad you found us. I am the mother of ONE boy, so I don't know how you do it times three!! And mine's grown, and as I say "Paid for" (college and graduate school).

Can't wait to see your work!! I love CTMH's designs as well - a friend of mine is one of their consultants and makes quite a business out of it. I'm not that dedicated to doing things like that - I did teach at conventions (Scrapbook Expo and the Great American Scrapbook Conventions) but just enjoy doing scrapbooking for ME.

Nice getting fresh chatty faces around here - But BIBI and I have the "old age" thing still wrapped up - I do believe!! lol

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to ACOT! I lived in NC as a kid, near Fayetteville. My folks still have property up in Boone. But I haven't been back since we left there. My sister has been able to visit the property a couple of times.

Can't wait to see your designs and layouts.
Laurie

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Jenny! Welcome!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

cort

Cherry Bing

welcome to the boards! :-D
ImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Welcome! We are a friendly bunch here! I also have boys, ages 7and 5. I was willing to have a third son, but DH said "NO!" ;) So now I claim to have 3 boys but it sure lets me get away with a lot around here being the only female!! You mentioned fitness classes.......closest I can get is that I work mornings at my local Y with kids and I teach in the evenings/weekends.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Welcome! ACOT is my scrappy home, and I'm glad you're making it yours!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee