Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Thinking about you Mildred
How are you doing Mildred? I've been thinking of you and hope you are doing ok. I know I could have sent you a PM but figured the other cherries were thinking of you too.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Thinking about you Mildred
It's got to be a tough week planning a funeral. hugs to her

Lynda

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Yes, Mildred, we are all thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. I know this is very difficult for you. But we are here when you can come back or if you need anything.
Bibi

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I have been super busy and saw this. (((Hugs))) Mildred. I am so sorry for your loss. :( I lost my Dad 2 years ago today and I still think of him all the time. If you need anything, we are here.
***Tanya***

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

(((hugs))) Mildred, you've been in my thoughts

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I was in Brownsburg earlier this evening and seen a Minnesota license plate on a truck and immediately thought of you and your family!!! ((((HUGS)))))
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Definitely in my thoughts and prayers!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

You've been on my mind as well, since are both going through the same struggles this week.
Laurie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Mildred, many many ((HUGS)) to you and your family. Been thinking of you all week!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

EyesForBeauty

Cherry Tart

Mildred,
Thinking of you with lifting thoughts and prayers, and knowing what you are going thru and will be going thru in the coming days. It has been exactly a year and nine days since my own Dear Dad passed on 9/17/11.
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you and your family.
Karen

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've been thinking of you, too, Mildred. (((hugs)))
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've been thinking of you too Mildred and my heart aches for you. ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

WOW....all of you Cherries are so wonderful......I am totally touched by all of you thinking of me and my family. It has been a tough week with a few more tough days ahead of me. The funeral isn't until Friday. They just had the services in Indiana tonight. They will all be on the road tomorrow morning heading to Minnesota. I hope I can keep up my strength. It has been rough sleeping and keeping my chin up. But I am surrounded by family and they have all been very supportive and have been taking good care of me.

Laurie I have also been thinking of you as you are going through the same difficult time right now. (((HUGS)))
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Mildred and Laurie, you've both been on my mind. An old classmate of mine just lost his dad, and his mom is good friends with my mom (small towns). Anyway, it brings back all the memories of losing my dad 3 years ago with all of the losses going on. I'll keep praying for strength for you as this is a very difficult time.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Laurie, Mildred, there's no words that can make the pain go away but just know we all are here. What a tough time you ladies have right now, but you'll see them again. ((hugs)))

beachlover

Cherry Addict

you've been in my thoughts in prayers often ((((HUGS))))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hugs and prayers for you and the family for the next few days. Glad you are heading home, have a safe travel.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You are in my thoughts, too, Mildred. And, Laurie, too. I lost my beloved father-in-law about 8 years ago. The best thing has been talking about him since he's been gone. People still light up when I do that.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I have been thinking of both you ladies too. I can't imagine what it must be like and I hope that it will be a long time before I do .Hugs to you both. Hang in there
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Mildred I have been off the boards out of town this week but you and laurie have been on my mind.
Hugs and continued prayers
Susan

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee